Wakas (2)

A/N: For some reasons, I divided the epilogue into two. So, enjoy. See you again in the next story!

...

Wakas (2)

Robin formed his hand into a fist when he saw those ETs who finally descended from their kind of haven above after using those innocent soldiers as their pets. He then turned to the man behind him and stared with confusion.

"Are you done right there?" Robin asked Dr. Ferrous Valencia as he noticed how occupied he is for making something.

"Malapit na," Dr. Valencia responded with a pale tone.

Robin continued staring as those extra-terrestrials also showed themselves. Now, he felt itchy. His hand wants to do something other than gazing at the Kryptonite members from afar. But if he'll do such thing, Dr. Valencia's plan in mind might be postpone.

He wasn't really sure what Dr. Valencia's been doing. All he knows is he's making an explosive bomb that could destroy their enemy's hive. Once the enemy's hive had been destroyed; the force field might be gone. Those ETs might defunct. Everything will be coming back to normal. That's their only choice that requires a huge sacrifice.

Robin saw Pyra brought Thora down. Wield had gone mad that every sharp thing around him becomes a weapon. Tears, holding his left arm, gestured his palms as huge water encircled around him. Everything looks cinematic, except that the situation they are currently facing is real.

He wants to shrug Dr. Valencia and tell him to do the bomb faster. But it seems like the young scientist might lose its focus while doing the job. Robin took a deep sigh and turned his back.

As soon as he felt the waves of winds splash across his skin that brings shiver down to his spine, he felt strange. Strange with familiarity. Like he knows someone who's behind it but feels unusual encountering it. He lifts up his head and saw how the sky turns dark and filled with thunder.

He senses forebode.

Loud groans almost corrupt his eardrums. His eyes widened as numerous crows flew throughout the sky like some giant will come. Then he saw it! He saw how animals from the forest suddenly appeared like they have prepared in the battle. Different kinds—flooding reptiles, an extravagation of mammals, overflowing wild abundant of nature.

He almost chokes when he saw the king of the jungle. The one who almost eats him. That moment isn't act. When he's almost eaten and got his consciousness lost. He chuckled nervously.

He stopped thinking when he saw big trees, walking. He meant it. Those are scary and horrifying wood creatures! That's not possible. Wood creatures only lives in fantasy land. But how the hell...

Robin froze when he saw a big beast coming. He swallowed. He had seen apes before, but he never saw apes that that large. It's a beast! He never thought that this kind of things will possibly exist!

He stepped back when one of the two wood creatures groaned violently. His branch, that seems to represent its arms, grows long and slams the river of their rivals recklessly. It's like a living Groot, like creatures he saw in Maleficent. Trees turned to life. This is crazy, he thought.

He stepped, strode while eyes fixed on his ambience.

His sight turned to the big ape who's acting brutally to every aircrafts he saw. A big jump, a huge pound on it. He attacks violently, grimly, atrociously, fiercely. This is like watching Rampage in 3D. He smiled and stepped, stepped, and stepped more.

But then it faded when he saw a human-like figure in the right shoulder of the big beast. A standing but injured woman. It acted like it's controlling the situation effortlessly. Robin's brows creased. He knows who it is! He's almost running to confirm who it is.