Chapter 33: Bath Bombs, Coffee, and Kisses (FIN)

Since she had gone to the concert and spoken with him in person, Yoongi had been a nervous but excited mess. She had said yes. Alex said yes to him, that she wanted to try for a little more. Truthfully, a small part of him had expected her to refuse him. The darker and more cynical part of him had expected her to be furious but, even though he had experienced just a little of her anger because of the whole situation, that part of him had been wrong. He was truly thankful about that. So now he was left to try and figure out where their date would be and deal with the extreme urge to talk to her.

Currently, it was an hour after noon and he looked through their texts about her schedule while he sat on the couch in the living room. Alex was on a special tour of her neighbourhood, so she could find her way around and not get lost. It was due to be over in another hour. Today seemed as good as any possible day to have their date.

"So you met her online?" Jimin asked, sitting next to him and trying to wrap his mind around it. "When you met her, how did she react?"

"She was...surprised but mostly she was a bit upset with me," Yoongi said as he set his phone aside for a moment and looked at his groupmate. "She said I put myself in a lot of danger and it was foolish."

Jimin smiled a little and then shrugged as he glanced towards Yoongi almost shyly. "Is she wrong? At least she seems to have her head on right."

"I don't think I would have fallen for someone who was truly obsessed. It would have weirded me out." Yoongi knew he probably sounded like he was trying to justify the fact that he fell in love with her. But he wanted to make sure the others knew that she wasn't just some person who put her love for them above everything else in her life. "She seemed to like me for my personality. Besides...she didn't know she was talking to me all those months. I saw the real her."

"It sounds nice," Jimin said, his voice coming out a little distant and his eyes looking distracted as he fiddled with the rings on his hand. "I'm glad you're happy, you really deserve it. But be careful. You're still feeling things out, right?"

"Yeah," Yoongi told him with a nod of his head. "I'm still going to be careful."

He was about to put his phone down when he felt it vibrate and then heard his text notification go off. Jimin could probably guess who had sent it because upon seeing her name in his notifications, Yoongi smiled softly. Yoongi checked the text and looked up at Jimin with the same smile he had when he found out that her tour had ended early.

"I think I could ask her on the date today but...I don't know where we could possibly do it," Yoongi told him, the tone in his voice obviously hinting that he was asking for advice. "We can't just go out somewhere in public for obvious reasons. While the company never stopped us from dating, I don't want to endanger Alex's safety."

"Yeah," Jimin said heavily as he let out a sigh and then bit his lip. Yoongi knew he had set his mind on trying to find a solution. "It's not the media, but the fans you're worried about, right?"

"Of course...the media can say whatever they want. I could care less because whatever lies they made up would be untrue," Yoongi told him firmly. "But I don't want Alex being attacked by a deranged few. Some people might have an adverse reaction to her foreign status."

"Well...you could always bring her here?" Jimin said, posing it as a question as he looked towards his older friend. "I know it would allow her to know our address but if you trust her that shouldn't be an issue...and the worst case scenario is that we have to move..." Jimin paused and tilted his head a little. "Though, that wouldn't be the greatest."

Yoongi paused, seriously considering it. He could just bring Alex to the dorm, tell everyone he would like some privacy with her, and have coffee with her at the kitchen table. They could just talk and continue to get to know each other. He could show her the list. It was almost perfect and it felt so right; the two of them somewhere quiet where there was no pressure.