6

"Elle, baby, wakeup." A smooth and loving voice cooed near my ears.

"Mmm" I mumbled back in my sleep.

"Come on, Elle." A hand was now shaking my sleeping form.

I turned my head towards the voice, opened my sleepy eyes and looked up, it was mama, "wakeup sweety, you need to freshen up." She said smiling.

"No mama. Let me sleep."

"Sweety, you need to eat something. You have been neglecting food for the past few days and I am worried about your health."

"I am doing fine mama."

"Elle, you better wakeup or else I am calling your papa here." Mama said her voice suddenly stern.

I was instantly awake. Papa might be expecting me on the breakfast table and he doesn't like if we all don't show up at his orders.

"Breakfast is at nine, sweety." Mum raised from the bed and then patted my head before leaving the room.

I freshened up, had a bath and put on a comfy shorts along with a tank top and headed out to the dining area.

Upon entering I saw that all my family where in there. We all had a hearty breakfast while we chatted along and we all just ignored the recent matter with Damien King.

As I was sitting in the garden trying to relax myself after my father left to his study and brothers left for work, I heard my phone ringing in my pocket. Looking at the ID it was a private number, answering the call I greeted softly, "Hy!"

"Darling." The strong and husky voice of a man replied back.

Damien!

Oh bwoy! It's been a few days since our meeting and I haven't heard from him since then, until now.

"What is it?" I asked softly but my voice hostile and unwelcome.

"I figured our last meeting wasn't what I wanted it to be like. So, I would like to take you on another date with me." Damien stated, his voice cool.

To hell if he thinks I would want to meet him again.

"No." I replied back firmly.

"My assistant will drop your outfit at your house within half an hour and I will pick you at seven thirty in the evening." He replied as If he didn't hear my clear rejection.

I was annoyed beyond belief.

"Hyy I said I don't-" the phone went dead.

Stupid. Arrogant. Handsome. Idiot.

Wait, did I say handsome? Ugghhh..

I am not going to this stupid date with Damien I decided, as I went to the library. I just wanted to read and relax my mind from all the stress.

An hour must have passed by reading in the library, as Mary approached me.

"Madam, there's a parcel for you."

I looked up and seeing the huge fancy cover from a well recognised designer company I knew from who it was.

Mary placed it on the small table in front of me and left.

I stared at the parcel for a long while and decided no harm can come from having peek at what he sent.

Sighing I stretched and took the cover and inside I found a big box. Opening it I took out a beautiful nude material that felt so soft in my hands. I pulled it out and gasped softly at how beautiful the dress looked. There was a pair of nice nude heels and a beautiful choker along with the dress.