12

"What? Tonight?" I voiced out my surprise.

"Tonight." Damien replied so easily and confidently almost as if it was not even my engagement that he fixed without my consent.

"I want time," I said looking straight at his eyes, "I am not ready for this arrangement. And tonight? You couldn't even bother to ask me?" I asked in frustration. Damien's dark eyes gazed at mine, strong and steady with the power that of a King, daring me to challenge his decisions, "I make the fucking rules here, and you my darling, will follow it without a word."

"I don't-" Damien raised his hands, "This is not up for discussion. Peter will take you home, you can deal the rest with your parents." Saying this Damien stood from his seat and came near mine to stop and look down at me from his towering height. I looked up but immediately dropped my eyes feeling intimidated, Damien placed his hands near me on the table and bent to my level. Slipping his large palm on the back of my neck he tilted my head up and I was faced with the close proximity of Damiens face near mine. He looked at my lips and licked his own making my breathing get laboured, his eyes flickered to mine before he came even closer, just a breath away from joining our lips. As he made the next move to join our lips I wiggled catching Damien by surprise and pushed him on the chest. The giant muscled man did not move a single inch from his position but his eyes blazed in pure fury at my rejection, Damien's hand on the back of my neck grew strong as he whispered, "Do not fucking deny me from what's mine!" I held his hand trying to loosen the hold on my neck as I whispered back in equal fury, "Leave me alone!" Damien smirked making me bewildered, "Tonight I will take your first kiss, Mrs.King." Damien's grip loosened as he straightened himself. He send a sly wink at my direction, only for me to see and left the cottage.

Stupid bipolar sexy monster! Gah!

I sat there on the table stabbing on my half eaten waffles with the fork when a hand was placed on my shoulder. I looked to my side to see that it was Olivia. She gave me a weak smile, "I know Master can be really strict but dear I have a feeling that you are really special to him." I smiled weakly at her and questioned, "What made you think that?" She sighed, "For starters master never let any of his flings come in here, this is his safe haven. And honestly, I have never seen him being bothered about what a woman wanted for her breakfast." She winked. I shook my head, "Probably some plan for his sick games." I looked down at my waffles again, Olivia patted my shoulders and went back to her work.

"Miss?"

I turned around to see a man in dark suit. Mafia and their suits, I thought rolling my eyes in my head.

"Yes?"

"If you finished your breakfast, Don has ordered me to drop you at the Knight mansion." He said.

I nodded in reply not finishing my waffles as I lost my appetite with the engagement news.

Sitting in the car I couldn't help but wonder about what my family's say was. Did Damien impose his orders on them as well ? Or did they hide it from me to buy me some time? And there was Blake I must call him as soon as I returned home, I don't even know where my own phone was! Maybe in Damiens car, I mused.

The car stopped in front of my house, I got out and speedwalked to me house, my safe place eager to get away from Damien and his men. The security must have reported my arrival; my mother was waiting for me on the door with a mixed expression of relief and anxiousness on her beautiful face.

"Baby.." she breathed as she enveloped in her arms, I breathed in her motherly scent and tried to forget about the mess that my life was. My mum pulled away her hands on my shoulder as she examined me, "What were you doing with Damien, my child?" She enquired. My eyes welled up as I fought to keep my tears on bay, "Helpless mama.." I replied. My mother did not question me further and said, "Why don't you go to your room and freshen up? I have made some amazing orange and chocolate chip cookies, your favourite." Mama did not mention the engagement, I glanced at the clock as we entered inside, it was 11 a.m. she doesn't probably want to break it on me so harshly like Damien did, Mama was buying me time.