Just an update

So, I was originally planning to release the first chapter of book 2 along with a cover reveal sometime around thanksgiving, allowing me to start the book sometime around Christmas, but that is not going to happen. I've been trying to plan the next  book, mostly so I don't end up changing the plot multiple times and having to rewrite like half the story like I did with this one. But the planning has hit a big snag so I'm going to have to push the release of book 2 back indefinitely. In the meantime however, I have something else planned for you guys. Something I'm sure you will like.

There are two characters whom I just kind of drop into the main story without really explaining much of anything about them.  And they have a very interesting story, but it's long. So long in fact that it requires at least one book of it's own. And thus comes the book Traveler. I'm planning to release it soon, definitely going to have the first chapter up by thanksgiving. But that's not quite all. Until then, I have a game for you all. A guessing game.

Everyone who successfully gueses at least one one the characters who will be the focus of the book will get a shout out when I release it. And here's something else. The first person to guess both will get a read and comment on every chapter of any book they choose given by yours truly, as well as a follow if I haven't followed you yet. And no, I'm not going to reply to your comment saying that you're right or not. But the grand prize winner will get a DM as soon as I notice their comment. The rest of you will just have to guess and wait to find out.

And one more thing, in order to make it fair, I will not be accepting guesses from people who know it already.

Also a hint and spoiler all in one: Book 2 is going to be from Edmund's Point of view.