NadineAT2

Author: NadineAT2 

Books Well-Known for: I Broke Into The Aplha's House and You Are In Hell Boys.

How long have you been writing? I've been writing since I was 12 years old but I started writing online and with a greater passion in 2016.

What do you love about writing? It's literally the sparkle in my life. It's what makes me unique in my family. I love writing because I escape from the normal reality and I love living in different worlds all the time. Writing is considered the essence of my world.

What's your favourite genre to write and why? I love writing humor, romance and werewolf books. Sometimes, I combine all of the three in one book. I love these genres because I'm always telling lame jokes to my family and friends and I'm able to make them laugh, in short; I'm funny... That's what I've been told. I love romance because it is something that gives a kick to a book and arouse your senses to focus on the characters' feelings. And finally, werewolf is an underrated world but it is an amazing world that makes me have a weird adrenaline rush all the time. I adore weird.

Do you have any advice to offer aspiring authors? Write what YOU want. Don't be discouraged by others. You can achieve what you want to achieve if you put your heart and everything into it. You are considered an author or a writer the moment you start writing, not when you become a published author. Just write.

Do you plan to have a future involved with writing? Yes, I do. Next fall, I'll be in university majoring in English literature and minoring in writing courses. I will work hard on achieving my dream and write more books.

What project are you currently working on? It involves the magical world... Werewolf. But it will be different. Trust me.

To conclude the questions today, can you tell us a fun fact about yourself? I'm terrified of balloons, so if I see you with a balloon... I'll run away while covering my ears. They are my worst enemy, not you, don't hate me if I run. And another thing, I love watching anime.