xFakingASmilex

How long have you been writing? I've been writing for eight-ish years (which doesn't include forced school projects). I have been creating elaborate stories my entire life, and I have no idea why it took so long to finally write them down.

What do you love about writing? What isn't to love? Right, writer's block! I love creating characters, diving into worlds/situations I might never experience and the escape it provides. Also, the thrill of creating something from nothing is addicting. I also enjoy entertaining people!

What's your favourite genre to write and why? Can we insert a screenshot of my profile and let people guess? *insert laughing* I've written so many romance books, it's crazy! I love writing romance because it's a diverse genre which can go into anything – paranormal, teen fiction, action etc. I also love the idea of connecting with someone on a deeper level.

Do you have any advice to offer aspiring authors? No matter what happens, keep writing. Writing is like anything else in life, you only get better the harder you try at it! And if you give up early on, then you'll never know what you might have accomplished. I've had some bumpy moments but I'm proud of everything I've accomplished and it's scary to imagine never experiencing those moments.

Do you plan to have a future involved with writing? I can't imagine my life without writing! Whatever happens – I stay on Wattpad or I move onto something else – I will always be writing and sharing my content as it's something I'm passionate about doing!

What projects are you currently working on? I've got three projects – let me explain them terribly and let ya'll wonder how I ended up with any readers.

Roots was inspired by my many plant shopping adventures. Each chapter features a new plant and I weave it into the story somehow (and after 50 parts, you have to get very creative). It's a slow burn romance, action and mystery novel about a Tikera Copeland. She desperately takes a job gardening which turns into babysitting weed plants. She slowly falls for 'The Boss' who is mysterious, smart and dangerous. The story shows them falling for each other – accepting their inner darkness. There's also a sub-plot mystery about an unknown group of people who are supposedly after his weed plants but . . . The trailer does a better job than me! I'm very proud of this story because I pushed the boundaries on what I generally write.

That Wasn't Supposed To Happen is my guilty pleasure! I wanted to read a student/teacher romance novel that didn't make me cringe. It's very long, very cute, and I love it! Charlie Landon moves to America with her father after her mother passes. There, she meets Noah East, the man she falls for. Although, the pathway isn't that simple – they have to keep their relationship a secret. Charlie must also make the tough choice of escaping to Australia after graduation or remaining in America.

Little Leaps (which explains the rate I'm writing this novel) is the fourth book in the Baby Steps Series. The series follows Ava and Blake as they navigate the bumps and joys of life. I've been writing this series since mid-2015 and it's been an eye-opening experience.

To conclude the questions today, can you tell us a fun fact about yourself? I've got very long nails and people always ask if they're fake.