Hjnelson

Author: Hjnelson

Books Well-Known For: The Last She and Rell and The Rose

How long have you been writing?

I've been writing for as long as I can remember. I grew up reading everything I could, and scribbling down stories in three-ring binders. But I started writing on Wattpad in 2015, and that was the first time I got feedback from other people, and was shocked at how positive and encouragin people were. That was when I really began to work towards finishing novels and learning everything I could to try and become a better writer.

What do you love about writing?

I love getting to create new worlds and stories and characters... I love making something beautiful just from my own words.

What's your favourite genre to write and why?

I mostly write in Young Adult, but I think within Young Adult Science Fiction or Fantasy are my favorite. They were the stories I gravitated to as a child and the stories I most like to write now. I think I enjoy the creativity and imagination these stories inspire.

Do you have any advice to offer aspiring authors?

Only to keep writing. It's a very long journey, so continue to enjoy it and don't lose hope.

Do you plan to have a future involved with writing?

I hope so! It's my dream to be a published author someday. I love writing and whether or not I'm successfully financially with it, I will always continue to write.

What project are you currently working on?

I am working on finishing Rell and the Rose and will be announcing a new project soon!

To conclude the questions today, can you tell us a fun fact about yourself? I have worked at two Zoos and loved it! For a long time I wanted to become a Zookeeper ;)

And is it Happy Thanksgiving for you today? Yes! Happy Thanksgiving!