1

I remember it well, the day I left camp half-blood. I had been told that Kronos had returned and to bring the rest of the seven to fight him, so I sought him out - by myself-, I found him in the body of one of the Gorgans!

After thirty six hours of battle, leaving both of us exhausted and wounded beyond belief, he collapsed! I had won, I watched as his body turned into dust before I collapsed.

I woke up in one of the tents for the Hunters of Artemis! Artemis was wondering what I was doing, so I told her, she personally thanked me. She was heading to camp half blood in two weeks.

So I stayed with her to heal my many wounds. The girls avoided me, except Thalia who was waiting for me to get better so that she could beat me.

I left at the end of the week, I arrived at camp half-blood. Only... everyone was looking at me like I did something wrong! Weird, I'll ask Annabeth or someone about it.

I heard the lunch cannon ring, so I headed there. Just in time to hear a story told by Annabeth " .... and then I saw him kissing a mortal girl!"

I walked up, "Sre we talking about Zeus again? " I asked jokingly

They looked at me, "You have a lot of nerve showing your face here, womanizer!" One of the listeners spat at me!

"What?" I asked confused

Suddenly both my arms were suddenly grabbed, I was pushed to the ground where Annabeth stood above me, "Look who return..." she said loudly, attracting a crowd, "The Pervert!"

Various insults were yelled at me! Things were thrown at me! Then the beatings started, they took turns beating the crap out of me!

It only stopped when Chiron showed up, "please." I begged him

"Percious Jackson, for the offense of reckless seeding, I, Chiron, name you banished!" Was all he said before I was dragged out of camp!

That was two weeks ago...

Since then, I've been living in New York, being chased by a bunch of skeletons. Not right now though, right now I'm sleeping in an alley.

Sleeping a dreamless sleep.

Artemis~ two week ago

I arrived at camp half blood the day after Percy, expecting the usual welcome, after all I'm sure that he would've told Chiron about my plans. Everyone seems a bit down.

After the Hunters got to my cabin I went to track Chiron down, not that I'm angry about the welcome, just kind of concerned. Percy claimed to be perfectly fine when he left, but he might've been lying, I didn't want the, now, three time savior of Olympus to die in a ditch!

What I found made me even more pissed!

"BANISHED? " I yelled,

Chiron gulped, "Yes, Milady." He replied, "Another camper caught him having affairs with mortal women in a nearby town three days ago. "

"NOT POSSIBLE!" I yell

He looks confused, "Why is that? " he asked

"BECAUSE THREE DAYS AGO HE WAS AT MY CAMP HEALING FROM WOUNDS HE RECEIVED FROM FIGHTING KRONOS!"

His face went pale, "What? "

"WHEN MYFATHER FOUND OUT HE HAD TURNED HE TOLD HIM TO GATHER THE SEVEN TO FIGHT HIM! BUT HE WENT ALONE BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT THEM IN DANGER!" I turned around and walked out, I was going to gather the Hunters and find him!

Percy~now

I was in a soup kitchen for the needy, ever since I got kicked out of camp, I've loved this place! A free meal every day!