7

Unknown

I stare down upon the child that will be my down fall, Percy Jackson! He thinks he's lead by the Fates, but actually, he leads them, he scares them! All because my brother stole his string!

Olympus was supposed to fall when he was twelve! The sad part, he was supposed to die when he was ten! But now he was chaos' secret weapon against me! Who am I? I am END! Destroyer of all!

Soon, I'll be free, free to destroy! I just need a little longer to break the chains that hold me! After that, I'll have to break this Percy!

Unknown

I sit at my seat, I look about ninety in human years, completely black except my eyes, that's because I'm overworked! These creatures that my brother, END, made are strong! As strong as a primordial!

But three times as dangerous, because they just want to kill! There seems to be more and more of them every millennium! Dealing with them is exhausting!

But Percy isn't ready yet, everything depends on him. He's the one who doesn't have a fate! Or a Destiny! He's the ultimate trump card.

But his soul is divided, if he chooses a side I can work with him! But he is both hopeful and hopeless! He just needs a little more time!

"Stay strong, Percy. " I whisper

Percy

"Stay strong, Percy" those are the words I hear when I wake up at my usual five a.m.. The difference, I have school. I groan as I get up.

"Jarvis."

" yes sir? " asks Tony's AI, Jarvis

"Have you translated all my textbooks to ancient greek?"

" yes sir, I've also taken the initiative to put the pictures in the books as well. "

"Thank you."

"No problem, sir. May I ask why you want them in ancient greek?"

"Well, my dyslexia is effected by every language except ancient greek."

" Strange... It's supposed to affect every written language. "

"I've been told that as well." At this point I get out of bed and head to the kitchen for breakfast.

I smell pancakes! I sit at the table where Steve made pancakes, and they're blue! He did learn something over the month I've been here.

I sigh, against my best efforts, I've grown close to the avengers. At least they haven't betrayed me, yet. I eat quickly, I'm excited and nervous about school. Steve enrolled me and told them that I'm ADHD and dyslexic.

School starts at eight o'clock, so I have about two and a half hours before I have to leave! Steve is great though, he told me that he had devised a way to jog to school with me. We leave at six, take a long loop and get there at seven thirty, which gives me time to take a quick shower before class!

In other words, he gets to strain me about why I know how to read ancient Greek.

So I make up a bullcrap story about going to a museum and picking up a few words from the tour guide and being able to place them. So I decided to learn ancient Greek online. He nodded along as we got ready to jog, me wearing a backpack full of books and an extra towel for my shower.

We do arrive at exactly seven thirty! Steve is a literal genius! He calculated the time it'd take to jog from stark tower, a few miles north, then east, then South twice as far as we went north, then east then north where I'd stop for school.