30

Jason

I was conflicted: Annebeth was a traitor, said Percy was a traitor, yet Artemis claims he's innocent! Who should I believe: Annebeth or Artemis?

Also, where has Percy been? Last I heard he hasn't left his cabin! He's been in there for four hours!

If he's really a demigod he's got to have ADHD! So why is he still in there?

I should go see for myself. I stepped away from the campers who were doing training.

As I started heading in that direction, I noticed Nico standing in front of the chaos cabin! He started glaring at me! "What do you want? " he snarled

"I need to assess Percy myself!" I growl

"That might not be a good idea!"

"Why not? " I was getting pissed!

"Because he has nothing to stabilize his emotions right now!"

"Then I'll just hit him with thunder!"

He burst out laughing! "You should know that he's no longer a son of Poseidon,  he's been adopted by a Thunder god. Your sparks won't hurt him. " I could see the shadows behind him moving in weird ways!

I flipped my coin turning it into a sword, raising it above his head,  bringing down a three blasts of thunder onto the cabin.

Each one was worth about three million volts,  yet the cabin was untouched! How?

Suddenly the door opened, the man who opened it was unmistakable! From his raven black hair to his sea green eyes: Percy Jackson!

"Stop attacking my house!" He growled, for a moment his eyes turned neon blue... before he slammed the door!

"At least he didn't blow up. " Nico said happily, BOOM! The ground suddenly shook us to the ground! "Or not. "

DING! That would be the lunch bell,  but Nico showed no signs of leaving!

"Aren't you going to get lunch? " he asked me

"Aren't you? " I asked, to which he shook his head!

"I don't usually eat lunch. "

Nabe

In our haste to get here,  we forgot food! Thankfully Chiron didn't mind providing is with food.  Me and Hulk sat at the small circle table set up for Chaos soldiers. It had forks,  knives,  spoons, a plate, and a cup.

I didn't understand,  everyone else had food! Thankfully the lady, Artemis,  noticed our problem and came over!

"You touch the plate and say what you want,  and it'll fill itself with that. " she whispered to me

I touched the plate, "chicken burritos." I muttered,  suddenly I plate was filled with burritos!

Hulk got a whole cow,  it started on fire,  then went out. It seemed to like it.

When i ate my fill I decided I should bring something for Percy. When i got close to our cabin, I saw two kids arguing, I didn't understand so I just walked past them.

One was gaping the other was to irritated to notice!

Nico

This prick that betrayed Percy was trying to get in! I couldn't allow that! From What I heard from Artemis: that could be dangerous!

"I won't let you in!" I growl,  creating a sword from the shadows

He raised his, I noticed a female walking our way, i recognised her as Nabe: one of percy's comrades. I refocused on Jason as she walked in.