28

Apollo

I was not in a good mood! Here I was in Tartarus, because my uncle decided he should kill his son! What kind of father does that?

I glared at him angrily,  none of the gods have tried to leave, they were all shell shock! If they knew that I was aligned with Thor, I would be executed. But Zeus and Poseidon are having a pissing contest!

"Well, this is nice and all,  but I'm leaving this Hell hole. " I exclaimed as I flashed out

Artemis

Apollo wasn't going to be happy... I kinda removed a whole wall of the his cabin. Hulk wanted to sit with Percy: he threatened to destroy the whole thing!

I get the feeling he isn't one who understands a joke. Which makes me wonder why he seems so close to Percy, 'the boy with the humor' was his nickname for a while. Did he change?

No,  his will was immeasurable! He couldn't have changed, could he?

Loki

I was preparing an experiment of mine, a better version of ambrosia, I've dubbed them: magic brownies! They were five times as strong, with being able to eat twice as much!

When i had enough: I teleported to camp half blood. What i saw was marvelous! Most of the Hunters of Artemis were laying unconscious!

Wonder what happened to them?

I walked up to the one figure I saw:
She was tall,  almost six foot, brown hair,  her arms had patches of red scales, that matched her horns and her tail. What was she? Not important,  unless she's an enemy.

She noticed my arrival immediately! "Woh rea oyu?" She said in almost a chant, I must've looked confused because she repeated her self - good her eyes were beautiful- "Who are you? "

I was stunned by the language change! "Loki,  God of mischief." I replied I suddenly saw her hand in front of my face,  waving,  guess I was staring.

She handed me a cube?  Three were three buttons next to each other: a red , and orange,  and a blue.

I clicked the orange one, "press the rest button to record,  press the blue button to translate. "

I pressed the blue button, "Loki,  God of Mischief." I repeated, she grabbed the cube from me!

"Twah uyor rupsoe?" She asked,  her language sounds amazing! "What's your purpose? " I grabbed the cube.

"I'm delivering medical supplies to my nephew, do you know where I could find Percy? " I replied

She nodded before taking the cube,  before quickly muttering into it,  when she pressed play to said: "of coarse,  but I warn you: if you hurt my boyfriend,  I'll castrate you!"

I gulped, I needed that - PERCY GOT A GIRLFRIEND!?! CRAP! I LIKED HER!- I nodded.

She quickly led me over to a cabin with the picture of the sun,  she opened the door,  Percy was laying on a bed in the middle of the room!

"Puny god. " I felt myself go pale as I noticed the figure to his right.

Artemis

I was sitting with Hulk watching as the ambrosia slowly healed his wounds,  it was working slowly!

"Erhe. " came Nabe's voice

I wasn't paying attention until I heard Hulk's voice: "Puny god. "

I looked up and saw a familiar god: Loki! "Hi? " he says nervously to the Hulk, "I'm not here to cause harm."