11

3rd pov

It's been three months since Percy came to Asgard to train, as a farewell he and Thor were going to fight earnestly!

Odin himself was going to attend! That rose the stakes for both sides, Thor for the glory of Asgard and Percy to show that he's recovered.  Like did they know that another being was watching, Chaos!

He was watching his trump card, to see if he was ready.

Odin stood up, "I announce todays entertainment: Thor Odinson vs Percy Thorson!" Percy and Thor entered the arena,  both carrying their respective weapons, "BEGIN!"

The arena was immediately filled with thunder! Thor and Percy were both thrown backward, colliding with the walls of the arena.  Percy ran at Thor,  Thor swung his hammer flying Percy. When they were about to collide, Percy feel the the ground sliding below, thrusting his sword up, hitting Thor on the side!

Percy stood up,  Thor turned to him,  they both smiled, for Percy had found his passion! He raised his hand and blasted thunder at Thor,  there was a blinding light, at the end of the flash, Percy laid unconscious on the ground.

Chaos looked at him, "denying a part of yourself isn't balance. " he muttered before vanishing.

Chaos

I sat at by desk, i may not like it,  but i might have to the Percy how he is,  half broken! That would limit his potential growth,  I'll give him until June. (It's about Christmas now).

END

I stared down at Percy,  he's not broken. He's like a glass full of cracks,  damaged to the point of uselessness,  but not broken.

I only need to wait another century before I'm free!

Jason

I've been thinking about Percy lately,  his fatal flaw was loyalty,  the fates themselves confirmed that! So why did he betray us? Did he betray us?

I mean,  the one who started this,  was Annebeth catching him cheating,  which Artemis says was impossible!

Then the murder of the twenty five campers,  why would he spare Annebeth?  We barely survived our fight against him, yet he let us live!

Why?  We would be the biggest threat to him! Killing us would even destroy moral! Sparing us gives him no advantage!

Did Percy even betray us? He's not able to enter camp!

HE'S NOT ABLE TO ENTER CAMP!!

I walked out of my cabin towards the fountain that always had rainbows, "oh Iris, please accept my offering,  show me Athena!" She's the only one who could make use of this information!

Suddenly Athena' s face became visible,  she was currently playing a game of chess with herself. She saw me, "What do you want? " she asked

"I need war advice" I said, i suddenly had her full attention, "a few months ago me and the rest of the seven went on a solo mission to... kill Percy. "

Her face went pale, "are you stupid? It would be easier for him to kill you than to spare you!"

I nodded, "so you agree. " I stated, "What advantages would come from sparing us?"

She thought for a second, "cause doubt. " What? "Make you doubt that he's actually an enemy, but...."

I sat in silence while she thought, "I'm going to contact you in a month, if your dead by then it proves percy's innocence. "

She said that last part loudly, before swiping through the message.

Suddenly I saw Rachel walk into the middle of a crowd of demigods, instantly the whole area was full of a green mist!

She spoke in her oracle voice, "DEATH AND DESTRUCTION IS COMING!  ONLY ONE CAN PREVENT IT!  HE IS NEITHER GREEK NOT ROMAN,  BUT BETRAYED!"

Then she passed out!

Apollo

I shuddered as Zeus looked at me, "I have never hear that prophecy..." I started before immediately throwing up blood!

Zeus looked at me wide eyed, i saw something i shouldn't have, fear!

3rd

Little did anyone know, but every fortune teller, Oracle, and seer had that same prophecy!

It was quickly dubbed the end times prophecy.

Short chapter sorry!

Shoutout to my favorite reader @_Cove_