24

Percy

Thor had called a feast to celebrate my return,  he knew it was temporary,  many people were there,  even the kid who tried to ban me from Asgard.  Somehow my disguise had disappeared.

I was at Thor's right, along with the kid, Toff, while his wife, Siff, and Loki were to his left. It was a good time,  all around.  Maybe I ate a little to much,  but I still had a good time!

We celebrated till around midnight,  when Loki advised we leave. He teleported me into the the big house at camp half blood,  where I slept on the couch,  after making sure to take the pill.

I dreamt of Nabe that night,  she was telling me that I had to be more ruthless in my attacks.  This was a memory!

~Flashback

I was at a tournament,  it was called the Chaos Fighting Extravaganza! I was in the finals along with Hulk, I was honestly nervous! Hulk had grown stronger,  so strong that he wasn't allowed onto missions,  because the collateral damage was getting to high!

"If you want to defeat Hulk, You'll need to attack more ruthlessly!" She explained to me, "he's stronger,  but your more skilled,  use that!" Suddenly she flickered, "when you fight Annebeth, fight where you can't!"

~flashback end

Then I woke up, that last part wasn't there before! I sat up seeing the sun about to rise, I walked out of the house.  No one was around!

I walked around, until I came across a mound in the middle of the arena, it was all the canpers! I went to scream,  but nothing came out!

There was suddenly a flash of light, I instinctively looked away,  when i looked back there stood Apollo!

He didn't look happy! "Tyler Bush!" He yelled, I instinctively punched him,  he was surprised by that!

"I'm not Tyler Bush!" I yelled, "I am Percious Thorson!"

He glared at me, "whatever traitor!" He replied, "just thought you should know that another prophecy coming!" He spat at me

"I never betrayed anyone!" I yelled after getting over the shock of being called a traitor

"Amanda says differently!" He yelled

"KINDA LIKE I WAS SLEEPING WITH THE HUNTERS' OF ARTEMIS? " I shouted,  getting pissed at him

He drew his bow and pointed it at me, "move and you die!" He growled before his eyes lit up

"Three shall travel past the end

One was there before, but got taken

The other was there and was bent

He has since been broken

The third has no clue

That he shall be killed by the lover of blue!

With that, I woke up!

I was back in the big house! I quickly ran out they door, seeing campers walking around!

I let out a sigh. Just a dream, no it's not, it was a vision! Said a voice in my head, "whatever." I mumbled heading to the Chaos cabin.

I had immediately found the group discussing something when they looked at me, "where have you been?" Boss growled

"Sleeping in the big house."

He nodded at that, "we're going over the plan."

I sat down next to them, their plan didn't involve me! I almost laughed, I didn't need to follow orders when I attacked destroyers.