𝓈𝒾𝓍 🌸

pardon me, i keep spilling my <love and appreciation for bangtan as well as my surplus of uwus> all over you

🌸
𝓈𝒾𝓍
🌸

"Isn't this fun?" Namjoon asked from the driver's seat, turning his head to get a better view of the four boys crammed into the backseat. Jimin muttered an excited "yes", Jungkook stayed silent, Hoseok was listening to music, and Yoongi attempted a shrug but was unable to due to the fact that his shoulders were completely squished.

Jin smiled from the passenger's seat. "I think we all needed this kind of outing. The employees at Marigold rarely all go out together, and I think it's just so exciting!"

Yoongi lifted a single finger, requesting silence from the other boys. "Where are we going, exactly?" he asked, glancing at Namjoon. Namjoon made a sharp right turn, causing the car tires to squeak and someone to honk at them, and muttered a quick "sorry" before responding.

"We're going to a bar. It's called... Jin, what's it called?"

Jin's face lit up from the light of his phone as he read the words "Nightlight Dinner & Bar" to the group. He was met with grumbling and complaints, as no one recognized the name.

"Quit whining, all of you. It has karaoke!" Namjoon said excitedly, eyes lighting up. It was evening time as the boys made their way to the restaurant, and the stars were just beginning to take shape beside the clouds.

"Nightlight Bar... I bet Jungkook still uses a nightlight," Yoongi mused, and Jimin giggled as Jungkook slapped his elder's shoulder.

"I do not!" Jungkook spluttered, cheeks reddening. "I told you I stopped using a nightlight- or whatever you wanna call it- years ago, and I only used it because... well, how am I supposed to read books and be studious in the dark? It's a matter of practicality-"

"Jungkook, by talking right now, you are ruining the musical experience taking place within my ears," Hoseok muttered quietly, and Jungkook whipped his head to the left to glare at the boy.

"Hoseok, what are you even listening to?" Jungkook asked, and Hoseok was unable to pull away fast enough to stop the raven haired boy from grabbing his phone.

"Ha ha, you're listening to- Frank Sinatra?" Jungkook questioned, and Hoseok snatched his phone out of the younger's hands, grumbling to himself. Jungkook sighed, defeated. "Dang, man. Can't even make fun of that."

Yoongi nodded in agreement, and Jimin shifted off of Yoongi's lap, extending his arms out to Hoseok. "Gimme an earbud! I wanna listen too!"

The car suddenly veered left (courtesy of Namjoon's anxiety inducing driving), and Yoongi quickly wrapped his arm around Jimin's waist to stop the boy from falling. Jimin's eyes widened, and he straightened his posture as both Hoseok and Jungkook flashed a knowing smile.

"How are you liking the seat, Jimin?" Hoseok winked suggestively, and Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"How else are we supposed to fit four grown men in the back of this tiny ass car without someone sitting on someone's lap?" Yoongi contradicted, and Jimin nodded quickly, wrapping his arm around Yoongi's neck. Color rose to the skin of Yoongi's cheeks as Jimin did so.