𝓈𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 🌪

thank u for commenting, uwu hours begin: now

🌪
𝓈𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
🌪

Taehyung fiddled with his collar, smoothing out creases in the billowy silk shirt. He ran his hand through his hair, winked at the mirror, and then sighed.

You can do this, he told himself, straightening up his posture. It's just a date. You'll do great.

Taehyung squinted at himself in the mirror, and decided he looked a bit too uptight. He unbuttoned the first few tiers of his shirt, watching in amusement as the cloth curled down on his chest. He then grabbed a gold necklace (not real gold, and not from Jinwoo) and clipped it around his neck, blinking at his reflection.

Taehyung looked good as hell. He looked like he owned the ground you walked on, could rob someone on the street, kiss your boyfriend right in front of your face, and you would have no choice but to say thank you.

This type of person seemed to compliment a boy like Kaspar. That was Taehyung's match, Taehyung's date: Choi Kaspar. He had an amazing sense of style, worked at a pet store, and despite his handsomeness, seemed quite humble and, well, adorable.

He had messaged Taehyung with some corny pick up line, which caused Taehyung to laugh a little. Taehyung found out that Kaspar lived only a few miles away from him, and they decided to meet at a casual Italian restaurant by the promenade- quite the romantic location.

Still, Taehyung didn't want to try too hard. He quickly buttoned his shirt up all the way to his neck, leaving only one tier apart. Something about dressing so scandalous made Taehyung feel guilty- like he was betraying someone.

Jinwoo. Like he was betraying Jinwoo.

"Tae?"

Taehyung whipped his head around to confront the small voice, grinning as he saw Jungkook peering into the room cautiously. The boy had his little blue pajamas on already, and they were a bit too big on him, causing one shoulder and accompanying collarbone to peek out from the cloth. Jungkook noticed Taehyung staring, blinked a few times, and then pulled his top back over his skin.

"Are you nervous?" Jungkook asked, approaching Taehyung after the older motioned him to come inside. Jungkook stood in front of Taehyung, fixing up his collar and adjusting the length of his necklace. Taehyung shrugged, looking down at Jungkook, whose eyes were dancing frantically around the room.

"You seem more nervous, pup," Taehyung chuckled, grabbing onto Jungkook's hand, which froze in his grasp. "I just hope it goes well."

"It will," Jungkook assured, going up behind Taehyung and looking at them both in the mirror.

Jungkook's chin rested on Taehyung's shoulder, and Taehyung stared at Jungkook's reflection as he asked, "Why're you in your pajamas already? It's only 6."

Jungkook shrugged, blowing a puff of breath on the back of Taehyung's neck, smiling as the older shrunk away in surprise. "M' not going anywhere," he mumbled, plopping down on the edge of the bed. The mattress whined at his weight.

"Why do you look sad, Kook?" Taehyung inquired, plopping down next to Jungkook, who scooted away quickly.

"Why do you look sad?" Jungkook repeated back, swaying his feet back and forth on the edge of the bed.