𝓉𝑒𝓃🌹

thank you sm to the people who comment (& vote) i wuv reading them

🌹
𝓉𝑒𝓃
🌹

Jungkook was nervous.

When he realized Hoseok was sending out the bouquet that day, he was forced to deal with the consequences of his actions.

And that meant going out to the courtyard at 4pm, where Taehyung would surely be, and instead of being met with a view of his boyfriend, Jungkook would have to sit the boy down and explain what he had witnessed.

Which was, of course, Jinwoo cheating.

Cheating baffled Jungkook; he just couldn't understand how someone could put all their love into one person just to drop them when they found someone better. And it never ended well- take this instance, for example.

Jungkook was also conflicted. Should he even be meddling into this? He knew Taehyung would find out eventually, and if the younger just let it happen naturally, Taehyung would never have to know about the notes.

That was one more thing. Jungkook was going to tell Taehyung about the notes- and that he was the real author, not Jinwoo.

That is, if Taehyung showed up. If he knew it was Jungkook who wrote the notes and not Jinwoo, perhaps he wouldn't bother coming. Taehyung blew him off once, it wouldn't be impossible to do it again.

So Jungkook waited anxiously for the time when the clock struck 4, busying himself by wiping down counters already slick with Clorox and taking apart bouquets just to put them back together again in a slightly different arrangement.

Jimin, who sneakily slipped out of Jin's store to hang out with Yoongi, took notice of this.

"Are you okay, Jungkook?" Jimin asked, struggling to rip off the wrapper of a lollipop.

Jungkook glanced up with big eyes at Jimin, who looked confusedly at the boy. Jungkook had been rearranging blue and black pens for the past ten minutes. After every round of fumbling with the pens, the end result looked the same, but Jungkook had just shook his head and emptied out the case all over again.

"Yeah," Jungkook mumbled, biting his lip. "I'm just... I don't know. I'm fine."

Yoongi strolled over from behind Jungkook, holding a bushel of marigolds. He stopped walking right beside Jimin, who straightened up his posture and gulped. "I think what Jimin was trying to say is, 'Are you high, Jungkook?"

Both Jungkook and Jimin gasped, both shouting "No!" at the same time. Yoongi shrugged, picking dirt and soil from his fingernails.

"It kinda looked like it."

Jungkook huffed, crossing his arms and sticking his bottom lip out slightly. "I'm not high, I'm just... anxious."

Jimin, having finally wrestled the wrapper off of his lollipop, popped the candy in his mouth and began sucking. "What for?" He murmured, pulling the lollipop out of his mouth with a pop, before inspecting it and sticking it back in again.

"I'm meeting up with Taehyung today. I think," Jungkook said, picking at the skin by his fingers. Jimin slapped Jungkook's hands when he took notice of this.