𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 🌊

^^ this aint jungkook this a whole jêöńggūk

🌊
𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
🌊

"Isn't that great, Yoongi?"

"What?"

Jungkook groaned. "Taehyung got a job! And it's right across the street, at Min's Cafe, so I can wave to him through the window and he can wave back-"

Yoongi grabbed onto Taehyung's arm. "Do you think you could get me discounted coffee? Because I really like coffee, and I think that as the next step in our friendship, we have to make some sacrifices for each other. Actually, I-"

"Yoongi, no," Jungkook whispered. Yoongi closed his mouth, but glanced at Taehyung every now and then, showing that his offer still remained.

"You'll do great, Tae," Jungkook assured, flipping Taehyung around so he was facing the younger instead of the bushels of flowers lining the walls.

"Does your head still hurt?" Taehyung asked, pulling up the layer of hair from Jungkook's forehead and placing his palm on the skin. "Are the lights too bright?"

Jungkook smiled, wriggling out from underneath Taehyung's palm. "I'm alright, you egg. Just tired."

"And hungover," Jimin called out airily, holding a cup of steamy tea in his hands. Jungkook frowned.

"How come you're never working, Jimin? Don't you need to be at the store right now?"

Jimin shrugged. "Jin doesn't notice if I'm there or not most of the time. Plus, why else would he have an emergency exit? Obviously, to aid me as I sneak out of work."

"Or for emergencies," Yoongi pointed out, and Jimin rolled his eyes. "Anyways, Kim- you better head over to the cafe. I've heard the boss is real stingy about being on time."

Taehyung looked down at his phone, and then nodded. "You're right, I gotta go. Bye Jimin, Yoongi, bye pup! I'll see you-" Taehyung gave Jungkook's cheek a light kiss- "in a few hours. Be safe."

Jungkook blushed, nodding quickly and giving a small wave to Taehyung, who took off his beret, bowed like a prince, and then slapped it back on again, running across the street. Jimin's gaze fixated on Jungkook.

"Dude."

"What?" Jungkook asked, turning his head.

"You didn't tell me you two were dating!" Jimin exclaimed. "That's so cute-"

"What?" Jungkook asked confusedly. "We're not."

Jimin's eyes swarmed with disbelief. "You're not?"

"No," Jungkook said unsurely, and then he repeated the word back to himself for emphasis. "No. We're not."

Yoongi took a sip of Jimin's tea. "But he kissed you," Yoongi noted, laying down rose stems to trim. Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Not- not on the lips," Jungkook whispered, clearing his throat. "It's just what we do. We're touchy sometimes. Doesn't mean anything."