𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 🌞

say it w/ me, uwu!

uwu!

🌞
𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
🌞

"Give it back!" Jungkook squeaked, reaching out his tiny fingers to grab the little elephant plushie. Taehyung giggled, holding it way above his head.

"Is this what you want?" Taehyung murmured innocently, tilting his head up at the little stuffed animal. Jungkook lunged in the air to grab it, but fell short a few inches. He groaned in despair.

"Tae, I told you I don't use it anymore. It's just near me- when I sleep sometimes, so I can just... I don't know, look at it," Jungkook whispered defensively, crossing his arms.
"You weren't supposed to see it."

Taehyung cooed a little at the younger, lowering the toy and plopping it in Jungkook's arms. The younger's fingers curled up around the little elephant ears, rubbing them soothingly. "Here, take it," Taehyung said. "I wasn't making fun of you. It's cute."

Jungkook groaned, dropping the elephant on the ground. "I told you, I don't sleep with it."

Taehyung shrugged, going behind Jungkook and wrapping his arms around the younger's  frame, squeezing a little. "I wouldn't care if you did," Taehyung assured.

It had been approximately three weeks since Taehyung last laid eyes on Jinwoo. Jungkook, being the kind, sweet person he was, agreed to let Taehyung sleep at his apartment until he was able to find a place of his own. So as of now, they were kind of living together.

Jungkook quite liked the change. He liked waking up next to Taehyung, watching movies with Taehyung, drinking tea with Taehyung, burning microwaveable chicken meals with Taehyung (this had happened more than the younger would like to admit).

Money was tight, but Jungkook was picking up some extra hours, and Taehyung was searching for a part time job as well. So things were going alright, for the most part.

"Koo, don't you wanna do something tonight?" Taehyung asked, dragging his arms, which held a stunned Jungkook, to the couch, where they both plopped down.

"Like what?" Jungkook replied, trying not to melt hearing Taehyung's nickname for him. Koo, Kooksie, pup, itty bitty Jungkook- Taehyung had called the younger all of these things. Jungkook wanted to smack his heart splat on the ground with a textbook, cursing at it for fluttering, dancing, and cheering at every praise that left Taehyung's mouth.

Because, well- that whole crush thing hadn't really gone away.

"What about a movie?" Taehyung suggested, trailing his fingers up and down Jungkook's arms, sending shivers down the younger's spine. "There are some scary ones out," Taehyung added, smiling.

Jungkook frowned. "I don't like scary movies."

Taehyung chuckled, patting Jungkook's tummy before hauling himself up from the couch. "I'll protect you," he assured, ruffling Jungkook's dark hair, leaving it messy and disorganized.

Just like Jungkook's heart, actually.

Taehyung had been quite touchy the past few days, but Jungkook assumed it was just the "I'm finally single" hormones surging through the older, causing him to flirt with whoever was closest- in this case being Jungkook.