𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 | 𝑒𝓃𝒹. 💐

"i only ever thought
there were two kinds of loves:
the kind you would kill for and
the kind you would die for.
but you, my darling,
you were the kind of love
i would live for."
~ o.g.k.

| T W O Y E A R S L A T E R |

"Baby, where are my dress shoes?" Taehyung called out, kneeling down on the floor and looking underneath the dusty couch. He coughed from the dirt particles that filled the air, stood up, and wiped grey smudges off the knees of his dress pants.

"Baby?" Taehyung called again. There was no response. Sighing, Taehyung unbuttoned his black vest, laying it across the armrest of their love chair. He walked speedily to the bedroom, flinging the door open. Jungkook screamed.

"Go away! I'm not decent!" Jungkook squeaked, grabbing a tiny hair towel and wrapping it around his hips. Droplets of water formed rings underneath his big, brown eyes.

Taehyung smiled softly and covered both of his eyes with his fingertips. "I'm not looking, Koo. I promise."

Jungkook nodded, although Taehyung could not see him. "I'm sorry I'm late, but I'm gonna get ready soon. Do you know where... Taehyungie, can I borrow a tie?"

Taehyung lifted his hands away from his eyes and nodded. "Yeah, in the closet-"

"Cover your eyes!" Jungkook shrieked again. Taehyung turned to the source of the sound, and his eyes widened as he saw his fully naked boyfriend soaking wet and bent over the wardrobe. "Close them!"

Taehyung chuckled, and he didn't close his eyes, but he turned around to face the hallway. "Okay, they're closed. But this is not anything I haven't seen before," he remarked, still chuckling. Jungkook's ears tinted pink.

"Well- well yeah, but that's when we... That's when we want to- to... when you put your- your-" Jungkook bit his lip to keep himself from speaking. "You know what I mean."

"Hey, that's not the only time I've seen you naked," Taehyung defended. "We go to sleep naked sometimes."

Jungkook flashed Taehyung a disbelieving look. "When have we gone to bed naked without doing that?"

Taehyung frowned. "Oh, I guess you're right. Someday we'll do it, baby. And I'll just admire your pretty little body without inserting myself inside of it-"

Jungkook gasped. "Please no. Just-" Jungkook sighed, a hint of a smile dancing on his lips. "Whatever, you can look all you want. Just hand me some boxers, please."

Taehyung grinned giddily and turned around, looking Jungkook up and down. Then he settled his eyes on Jungkook's pretty blinking ones, and walked over to kiss him.

"Pretty baby. So goddamn beautiful," Taehyung whispered, pressing his lips on Jungkook's nose, then each of his cheeks, and finally the little space between his eyebrows. "Mine," Taehyung announced, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's waist and squeezing. Jungkook laughed loudly, slapping Taehyung's butt to get him to let go.

"Please get me something to wear, Tae. I don't wanna be late," Jungkook murmured. Taehyung pouted.

"But... but I kinda like it like this," Taehyung said wickedly. "I'm in a suit, you're in nothing, always been a big dream of mine..."