December 3rd

The day had started off with Baekhyun waking up to the sound of the TV from yesterday's movie marathon. As he tried to register the bright light into his vision, Baekhyun felt warmth and didn't want to move, but as soon as he noticed his head was rested on someone's chest, Baekhyun quickly jolted away, hitting his head on the latter's chin.

"Ow, what the fuck?" Chanyeol lowly growled as he rubbed his chin to relieve the pain. Baekhyun couldn't lie, but Chanyeol's morning voice is kind of...sexy.

Hiding his flushed cheeks, Baekhyun stood up and briskly shuffled back into his room. Baekhyun tried to calm his cheeks down, but they still felt hot. Why did I have to think like that? Baekhyun thought to himself. Soon enough, his cheeks cooled as he relaxed in bed, but that didn't continue when Chanyeol knocked on the older's room, startling the silent room and making Baekhyun jump. "Hey, dress up. We're going to the mall." Chanyeol informed before taking an exit and going back to his room. "But there's not a mall in that small town." Baekhyun muttered to himself.

Getting the warmest clothing Baekhyun had, he wore layered clothing and put on his coat. He was going to wait for the other, but instead, Chanyeol had brushed past him and exited the estate, beating Baekhyun outside and entered his car.

"Did you bring something to entertain yourself for the next few hours?"

"Yeah, why?"

"We're going back to Seoul to go Christmas shopping." Chanyeol simply said before driving off.

Baekhyun could finally see his close friends again. Maybe even the chance to ditch the cabin, but he then remembered all of his belongings are in that cabin. The car ride was silent as the car radio had no signal, so instead, Baekhyun wore his air-pods in and played music, but before he could—

"Hey, can you uh... connect your phone to the AUX?" Chanyeol asked, keeping his eyes on the road.

"But you have your phone to—"

"Baekhyun, don't be an idiot. I'm driving." he replied back, cutting off the older's words. Sighing in defeat, Baekhyun connected his phone to the Bluetooth radio and played whatever he had on his playlist. Surprisingly, one of Chanyeol's favourite song began to play: Damage by EXO.

"It's all over. We can't go back, no no no,"

"If I could meet someone else and fall in love, yeah,"

"The more I think about it, the wounds in my heart deepen and I know,"

"That I can't have any other love—"

"E-X-O." Both of them shouted in a unison, happy that the iconic E-X-O had made a return.

Two hours in the driving and both Baekhyun and Chanyeol were still singing. Now, they were singing to NCT U's Timeless. It had came to a conclusion that Chanyeol is still fascinated that Baekhyun can still sing so well. Chanyeol had let Baekhyun sing the high note while he sang the lower octave, sounding like a perfect harmony.

The next hour strolled by and the two stopped singing, instead, Baekhyun was passed out on the spot while Chanyeol tapped to the beat of SHINee's Lucifer. The time was now around noon when the two finally arrived back to Seoul to go to the shopping mall.

"Baekhyun, wake up. We're here." Chanyeol lightly shook the smaller awake. Baekhyun lazily rubbed his eyes and got out of the car. Once he had felt that cold air, he was for sure awake now. They quickly entered the mall and missed the scenery as neither both have been their since Thanksgiving week.