December 23rd

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

The time was twelve midnight. Baekhyun gasped when he felt a hand grab his wrist. The boy on top slowly looks down below, meeting up with Chanyeol's pained face. "Baekhyun." Chanyeol deeply growls. Baekhyun instantly became scared as he looked into Chanyeol's eyes; they were dilated.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself." Baekhyun mumbles, sliding off the younger, but Chanyeol held his grip tighter, "Where are you going? You're just going to stop from what you created?"

Baekhyun flushed a red color, luckily Chanyeol couldn't see.

The atmosphere became awkward, mostly for Baekhyun, as he got caught in the act. Just why the hell did he have to be so horny. "Not going to move?"

Baekhyun sat still.

"Fine. I guess I'll have to do it." Chanyeol smirks. The younger sits up and rests his back on the head board. He reaches for the boy on top and reels him closer until their chests were a few inches apart. Chanyeol's hands were on the apples of Baekhyun's ass and squeezed them both firmly, "You've been a bad boy, Baekhyunnie." he whispers right upon the boy's neck, "Look what you've done. Grinding on me without my permission,"

Chanyeol hovers his lips on Baekhyun's neck but he didn't kiss it. "Chanyeol~" Baekhyun shines, "Shh. I'm not rushing anything. I'm thinking of a punishment for you." he smirks. Baekhyun felt his pained hard-on, wanting to be touched, "P-Punishment?" "Why? You get all horny and you want to involve me?" Chanyeol chuckles, "Baby, you should've have done it in the bathroom."

Baekhyun wanted sex, though.

"Okay, I've thought about your punishment," he grins, "Now, lay down." Chanyeol commands. Baekhyun was scared for what he was going to do, "Baekhyun," Chanyeol sings, "You wouldn't want another punishment, now would you." Baekhyun shakes his head and complies. Chanyeol helps Baekhyun strip off all of his clothes while he takes off his shirt. Chanyeol sees Baekhyun's pained hard cock, and he smirk couldn't get any more evil.

Chanyeol's large hand wrapped around Baekhyun and slowly pumps it. Baekhyun had to bare the utter slowness; he deserves it. Uncontrollably, his hands reach down to try and quicken the pace, but Chanyeol was fast enough and slapped his hand away. "Uh-uh. This is your punishment, sweetie."

Chanyeol slowly twists and jacks harder, still at a slow pace. Baekhyun slowly emits a low lewd moan as Chanyeol swipes his thumb across the tip, feeling the substance of the pre-cum leaking out. He then dips his thumb into the slit for a quick second before sucking his thumb off, tasting the mixture of salt and sweet. Chanyeol then begins to quicken the pace; Baekhyun couldn't control his moans. Luckily, Chanyeol chose the furthest room away.

As when Baekhyun felt himself about to cum, Chanyeol stopped. "No, no! Keep going! I'm about to—"

"This is your punishment, Baekhyun. You're not allowed to release until I say so," he grins. Baekhyun grits his teeth when he then feels a slender finger enter inside his tight hole; another one entering seconds after. Baekhyun wants to cum. His cock is screaming red, but Baekhyun resists.

The moaning gets louder and Chanyeol felt himself leaking to the wonderful sound.

After a minute or so, more pre-cum leaked out as a color of white begins to spill out. Just when Chanyeol had finished finger fucking the hole, Baekhyun's prayers were answered when he was told to cum now. Baekhyun quickly reached down on his raging cock and quickly jacked himself, Chanyeol doing the same for himself until they came. The air filled with moans as they came on the sheets.