December 11th

"Ugh, I'm so bored!" Jongdae groaned as he flipped through the unlimited television channels, unamused that all the shows were Christmas related or they were reruns. "We just did karaoke two days ago and we just had a relaxed day yesterday," Kyungsoo spoke, swiping through his phone. "But those were all from my previous boredom, and I need something to do to fill up today's boredom." Jongdae pouted. "I can't even do anything in this house—Minseok doesn't even want to make love with me..."

"Okay, that's enough," Minseok stopped his lover from saying anything further, blushing in embarrassment as he pinched Jongdae's nose. "I just want something to do..." he pouted once more. "Jongdae Hyung is right, I'm bored too." Sehun agreed, following by the next youngest, Jongin.

"How about we should do cooking!" Kyungsoo suggested, having a small smile on his face. "I don't think that's a bad idea," Jongdae agreed to the younger's idea. "Me too, plus I always wanted to good with Kyungsoo," Jongin said, smiling at his significant other as the whole group cooed. "Should we set up teams again?" Sehun asked, stretching his tense muscles as he sat up from his seat, "If we are, I want to partner up with Minseok!" Jongdae exclaimed, "Of course," Minseok booped the other's nose as everyone began to pick their partners.

Before Chanyeol could open his mouth to pick his partner in mind, he has been beaten to it, "I'll partner with Baekhyun," Junmyeon rose his hand and grabbed Baekhyun's wrist, dragging the younger to sit next with him. Chanyeol glared at them with no expression as he was left to partner up with Sehun again. Chanyeol envied Junmyeon for picking his partner.

"Okay, that settles it," Kyungsoo stood up, grabbing Jongin's arm, "Everyone must get ready in ten minutes to drive to the market." he declares before dragging Jongin into their shared room. Everyone else follows, going into their rooms and change into their winter gear.

"You mind if I change in here?" Junmyeon asked as he followed Baekhyun into his room, "No, it's fine. Change away." Baekhyun became flustered and turned around, trapping himself in his bathroom as the latter was getting dressed in his room. When finished, everyone was layered in clothes to keep themselves warm and put on their winter boots before exiting the estate. Each group were in their own car; Kyungsoo and Jongin with Minseok and Jongdae since there were only three vehicles brought.

Baekhyun was sat in Junmyeon's car, inhaling the scent of sweet vanilla. Following the car in front of them, it took them a while to reach the nearest market. Once there, everyone was assigned the type of meal they will prepare for today's dinner. Jongdae and Minseok were assigned with the hors d'oeuvres, Chanyeol and Sehun with the soup, Kyungsoo and Jongin with the main course, and Baekhyun and Junmyeon with the dessert. They could choose any type of dish as they wish, but it just has to match up with the theme, which was romance.

They were timed one hour and thirty minutes as if they were on that competitive cooking show, thinking of what to make and rushing to get their ingredients.

Baekhyun and Junmyeon were in the sweets aisle, searching for the right flavor of chocolate and getting a few unessessary items before they went to search off their next ingredient. As for Chanyeol and Sehun, they had no clue about a romantic soup. "Chanyeol, just fucking choose what kind of soup we can make," Sehun groaned as they were standing at a random aisle, Chanyeol in his phone to see what kind of soup could be romantic, "Shut up! I can't think while your annoying ass voice goes through my head, you twat!" Chanyeol spits as he continues to scroll through the web. "How about that one?" The younger points to the option with bold letters: Famous Barr's French Onion Soup.

That did sound tasty for both persons and checked what it looked like, looking deliciously shocked when it looked really delicious to eat. They then looked at the ingredients and the two separated in an instant as they had fifty minutes left to find what they need.