December 24th

"H-Hey, Noona, are you awake?" Chanyeol quietly enters his older sister's room.

The time was about three in the morning where Chanyeol couldn't fall asleep. Something was on his mind.

"What is it, little brother." Yoora guards her eyes from the sudden brightness from the hallway lights. "A-About the thing with Baekhyun and I—"

"Don't worry. I didn't tell mom and dad." she assured, "Is that all you're here for..?" she yawns, "No. I have something else; you're help." Chanyeol mumbles, "Go on." Yoora mumbles, sitting up and grabbing her duvet to block any cold air. Chanyeol sits down on the edge of the bed and continues, "I— What do you think Baekhyun wants as a gift?"

Yoora takes a moment to think before she can reply, "And you want this to be special?" Chanyeol nods. "Hmm. Maybe a necklace or something?" she taps on her hand, "I already gave him one that matches with mine," he replies. "Oh right. Maybe—shit I don't know, food?"

"Noona, this is serious!" Chanyeol whines. "I don't have anything in mind!" she shoots back, "Try thinking of something he always wanted? Think back of all the times you guys would go to the mall and he would always look at something and he wished he had," Yoora yawns again.

Chanyeol thinks of all the times where they would go to the mall and tries to remember that was most significant to him.  After a few thoughts later, he jumped with an "I got it!" escaping from his lips. "Thanks, Noona!" he pecks the older's cheek, in which she tried to shove her giant little brother off, "Gross!" she exclaimed. "Goodnight!" Chanyeol laughs, "Goodnight." Yoora chuckles before the latter exits her room.

"Hey, Byun! Wake up!" Yoora shouts as Baekhyun slowly opens his eyes. It takes a few seconds for him to process everything until he notices that Yoora, Taeyong and Jaehyun were standing right in front of him in his room—more rather—Chanyeol's room where it was labeled with his name. Baekhyun jolts awake with a yell, "Whoa, calm down. Don't worry, we'll keep your secret safe." Yoora giggles.

"I can't believe it! No wonder I couldn't find you in any other room. You've been sleeping with Chanyeol!" Taeyong faked a shocked expression. Baekhyun blushed a red shade as he partially hid under the duvet. "W-What are you guys doing here?" Baekhyun stuttered as he felt his heart beat go back to rhythm in slowness. "Since it's The Eve, we should do something productive." Yoora responds. Baekhyun then looked to his side to see that Chanyeol wasn't present in the scene, "Chanyeol went somewhere with Mom; something about food." The eldest out of them shrugged.

"A-Alright." Baekhyun yawns. Before anything else could happen, Yoora received a text message. "On the second thought, something came up," Yoora frowns, "Jaehyunnie, let's go." Yoora whispers to the taller and exits the room. "So what do you want to do, Baek?" Taeyong asks as he sat on the edge of the bed. "I'm hungry." he mumbles.

"Okay, we can ask one of the cooks to make you something." Taeyong grabs the phone, "What do you want?" Baekhyun slides off the bed and stood, stretching his arms out before he could answer, "Mmmm... I don't really know, just get me food." he lightly smiles before entering the bathroom to wash up.

Once he returned, Taeyong hung up the phone and lied down in bed. Baekhyun reaches for his phone to see if Chanyeol has texted him, but sadly nothing came up. Frowning, he sat back down, but he didn't mind it too much.

Three knocks on the door had went and Taeyong quickly rushed to the door to open it and allow the cart to enter. "Thank you." he smiled at the waiter before he leaves. Baekhyun was greeted with a cart with a dish of fried rice and popcorn chicken. It was a weird combination but it was Baekhyun's favorite. He then notices a note on the cart and grabs it.

Good morning, love :)

Sorry I couldn't be with you when you woke up again, something urgent came up and had to go back to Seoul. Please don't worry about me too much and instead eat the meal I prepared for you!

I'll be back by sundown

- Chanyeollie xo

Baekhyun's heart swooned over the note as he quietly smiled. Taeyong has set up the TV as they did a breakfast in bed instead of doing something productive for the whole day.

As the night begins to rise, Baekhyun eagerly waits for Chanyeol to arrive. I'll be back by sundown, he repeats in his head as the sun is almost finished setting down. In the meantime, Baekhyun admires the large and tall Christmas tree that shines bright as the ornaments reflected the bright lights on it. He then looked down under the tree where he saw multiple gifts piled up on one another; they'll be opening those soon.

About two hours had passed and Chanyeol still didn't return home. It has began to bug Baekhyun since the past hour and became worried. Before his thoughts could lead to negative possibilities, Yoora had entered the living room. "Hey, Baek! So, what did you and Taeyong do the for the whole day?" She places down her bags on the floor and cracked her knuckles. "We just watched TV. Nothing new." Baekhyun simply answers as he continues to watch the window.

"Baekhyun. He'll comeback soon, I promise. Now, help me cook dinner with your mom, yeah?" She pats the younger's cheek. Nodding, Baekhyun sighs and follows Yoora to the kitchen where they made about five dishes of food.

Around eleven forty in the evening, the whole cooking was finished and Baekhyun couldn't be more tired in his life. He thanked the cooks for the help as he wiped off the sweat with his sleeve. He headed back into his room where Taeyong had been sleeping for the whole entire day and woke him up. "Tyong, wake up it's almost midnight." He shook the younger awake. Taeyong slowly opened his eyes to see the time and sat up with a yawn.

"Hey, why do you look so down?" Taeyong frowns as he saw Baekhyun's face. "Nothing. Just tired." he lied. Taeyong understood why Baekhyun was upset but he didn't mention anything and waited for the older before they both went down to the living room.

As the time hit eleven fifty, everyone began to eat, but Baekhyun just picked his food, still awfully upset.

"Attention everybody!" Yoora tapped her glass with a fork, grabbing everyone's attention, "I have an announcement to make. Well, someone else does!" she smirks.

"Merry Christmas, Baekhyun."

3 minutes until Christmas...