December 16th

Baekhyun woke up to warmth. He opens his eyes to meet up with Chanyeol's bare chest as his head was rested on in as the younger held Baekhyun close. Baekhyun looks up to see a pair of sleepy eyes looking back down at him. Admiring him.

"Did you know that you look so beautiful when you sleep?" Chanyeol compliments and Baekhyun couldn't help but blush. "I think we should get up now, Baek. It's a quarter to noon and we didn't wash up last night." he points out. Baekhyun noticed that they didn't have any clothes on, his whole face going red. "Go take a shower, Baek." Chanyeol speaks, feeling the vibrations on the bare chest that makes Baekhyun want to shiver.

Softly nodding, Baekhyun gets up and heads to Chanyeol's bathroom to take a clean shower. Chanyeol didn't hesitate to check out Baekhyun's smooth and round ass while he walked.

When both persons were clean, they exited Chanyeol's room to be greated with yelling by Sehun and Jongdae playing another set of Mario Kart. Glancing a bit further, Baekhyun could see Junmyeon on the kitchen table, looking down as ever. It tore Baekhyun's heart to see him upset. He walked over to the older with a frown on his face. "Junmyeon..." Baekhyun slowly says, "You lied to me, Baekhyun." he mutters, stepping outside in the cold, "You said that you'll forget about him. You said that you hate him." Baekhyun follows, "I do hate him—"

"No you don't, Byun! Clearly, I saw you enter his room and leave the next morning," he furrows his eyebrows

"Do you still like Chanyeol?"

"W-What?" Baekhyun didn't know what to do.

"Answer me, Baekhyun! Just answer me and this will all be over. Junmyeon breathes and repeats his question. "Do you still like Park Chanyeol."

Baekhyun sighs, "Yes."

Junmyeon's face hardens, "So be it, slut." he spits before turning around and running to his car before driving off to god knows where. "I'm sorry." Baekhyun breaks down into silence as he runs inside and enters his room before the tears in his eyes couldn't hold no more. Baekhyun sobs in silence.

"I'm hungry." Jongin pats his belly as he makes aegyo to Kyungsoo, "Kyungsoo~ Jongin is hungry," he pouts as he talks in third-person, "Alright, what do you want to eat?" The older asks, watching as the sky dims down. "Mmmm... What about you?" he whispers, but unfortunately, Jongin whispers loud. "Hey, you guys can frickle-frackle outside, I don't want anything lewd in here!" Chanyeol bursts as Kyungsoo blushes red.

How hypocritical, Jongdae thinks in his head, thinking about what happened made him lose to Sehun, "Ha!" he exclaims as the screen displaces a first place and second place. "Ah, damn you!" Jongdae tosses the controller beside him.

Jongdae found out last night on what they were doing. It was around a quarter past eleven in the evening when he went to the kitchen to get a glass of water, then he heard weird sounds. He followed where the noise was coming from and gasped when it led to Chanyeol's room.

"You like it how I finger-fuck you until you want more and moan my name, hmm?" he hears a muffled deep voice spoke inside the room as it followed with a loud lewd moan.

"Holy shit." Jongdae whispers to himself as he continue to hear countless moans inside the room, "Is that Chanyeol and Baekhyun?" he covers his mouth before shuffling back upstairs and into his room.