December 7th

While in the midst of sleeping, Baekhyun had slightly woken up uncomfortably when he had felt something odd. He had felt moisture on his lower half. It's just sweat, he thought and tried to ignore it. He shifted his position into a new spot, but it had felt more uncomfortable—feeling... sticky.

He shot up when he knew exactly what it was.

Baekhyun had a wet dream.

"Shit shit shit shit shit," he whispered to himself as he saw his nether regions had a wet stain on his gray shorts. Baekhyun looked over to check on his sleeping room mate, but he was not here this time. Then, he quickly slipped out of bed to grab a fresh set of clothes and took a hot, steamy shower. After washing up, Baekhyun then washed his stained underwear and shorts, trying to get rid of every sticky substance he had created.

When leaving the bathroom, he rushed back into his room so the cold air wouldn't catch him and go to his bed and also wash off the sticky substance. Baekhyun didn't want to know why he had a wet dream and how many times he had ejaculated. "What are you doing?" someone had said behind that clearly shocked Baekhyun. He quickly threw his sheets over the stain and turned around to see Chanyeol leaning on the door frame; hands crossed over his chest.

"N-Nothing!" Baekhyun exclaimed, "What do you want?"

"Nothing," He said, hiding the fact that he did want to say something. "Chanyeol, what the hell do you want." The older sighed and sat on the chair, crossing his leg over the other. Distracted, Chanyeol looked back up to meet eyes with Baekhyun, but he ignored the question and said, "Did you know you sleep too loud?" he smirked, entering the room and sitting on the corner of Baekhyun's bed. "What do you mean?" "I mean that you were sleeping so loud that your dear room mate has gone to another room to sleep peacefully." The taller explained.

"What, did I snore or something?" Baekhyun wasn't fully understanding why Chanyeol came here all of a sudden to ask this type of question.

"Not in particular—"

"Then why—"

"Come here and take a listen." Chanyeol pulled out his phone and pressed play.

Sighing, Baekhyun rolled closer as the blank video played. Suddenly, the video began to play some moaning sounds and weirded out Baekhyun a little, rolling his eyes, "Why are you letting me listen to porn?" he sighed, but Chanyeol replied back, "I don't watch porn.. See, watch." He handed his phone to Baekhyun. Groans and moans became louder as there was barely any visible light. In the video, Chanyeol had recorded the whole thing, taking steps into the other's room; the noises suddenly getting louder. As the door opened, the phone was suddenly covered when he had heard Chanyeol and Kyungsoo suddenly talking before taking his pillow and blanket and moving to the room Jongin was occupying.

The phone was back into view and recorded that it was Baekhyun who was doing all of the noise. He was groaning like crazy as his body was faced the bed. The video stopped, Chanyeol taking his phone back and Baekhyun was frozen. "I see that you had a very interesting dream last night." Chanyeol whispered, sounding a bit seductive. "Delete it." Baekhyun firmly said. "What if I don't?" The smaller looked up to see a sickly smirk on the latter's face. "Then I guess I'll show the others that you're not as innocent as they think." Chanyeol was about to stand up when Baekhyun had stopped him last second, "Wait! What do I have to do for you to delete it." he signed. The younger leaned closer, causing Baekhyun's heart to rush again; he was so close that he could feel the other's breathing, "You'll have to do what I say," he smirked again before retracting his face, standing up and walking out.