December 22nd

"Baekhyun, wake up!" Baekbeom had busted through the younger's room, shaking him awake, "Wake up! It's already six thirty!" His brother continues to shout, taking a pillow from the floor that dropped then began to hit him. "Mmmmmm!" Baekhyun groans, shielding the multiple impacts of the pillow and opens his heavy eyes, "What the hell do you want!" The boy mutters, "Wake up, little brother! We're going to the place right now." Baekbeom places down the pillow and turns on the lights, "Get ready in thirty minutes or else we're leaving you here!"

Once his older brother left, Baekhyun closed his eyes and landed back on the bed. He then realizes that Chanyeol might be waiting, so he got out of bed and took a quick shower before taking his bags that he didn't unpack when he arrived back at his family home.

"Baekbeom Hyung! Where are you at? We're all waiting for you!" Baekhyun yells from the outside of his older brother's room, continuously knocking on the door. "Give me a few minutes!" The older yelled back. Baekhyun scoffs, "It's about to be seven and you were the first one to wake up! Now we're going to leave you here!" Baekhyun uses his older brother's words from twenty-five minutes ago.

Rolling his eyes, Baekhyun steps back downstairs and takes his and his mother's stuff, putting it at the trunk of the USV before entering the car.

Baekhyun takes out his phone and checks every social media app he has and notices that he still didn't receive a text from Chanyeol, guessing that's their morning routine now, so now it was Baekhyun's turn.

ByunBun 06:57
Good Morning, Chanyeollie❣️

Chanyeollie 🥰 07:00
baekhyun! i'm sorry i didn't do a
good morning text :(

Chanyeollie 🥰 07:00
i just got out of the shower and i wanted
to send it to you after, but i guess you
beat me to it

ByunBun 07:02
Shower huh?

Chanyeollie 🥰 07:03
why, you want a pic? 😏

ByunBun 07:03
No, I don't want to see your uglyass body🤢

Chanyeollie 🥰 07:04
too late 😈

Chanyeollie 🥰 07:04
[ 1 new attachment sent ]

Chanyeollie 🥰 07:04
you'll be enjoying that later, babe 💦

Baekhyun began to felt hot and bothered when he saw his bare, naked body with a tower wrapped around right below his waist. He saw the contour of his sculpted abs and the definition of his pecks; absolutely amazing.

"Who's that?" Baekbeom asks, trying to lean in a little more to see what was his little brother looking at, but Baekhyun quickly turned his phone over and turned it off, "Nothing." Baekhyun brushed away the question.

"Everyone ready to go?" Mr. Byun announced, entering the car and starting the engine. Three heads nodded, "Yeah! Even Mongryoung is too!" Baekhyun answers while petting his dog. "Alright, you better have something entertaining because this is going to be a long journey."

"We're hear!" Mr. Byun parks the car, waking every person up from their sleep as the car ride was a little long. The mansion was big as it looked like it had three floors. Baekhyun opened the door, letting Mongryoung out and grabbed his bags from the back, but one of the servants had insisted to take it for him.