The Beginning

Before working as a butler for the Pahntomhive family, the devil himself was married. He was always a responsible and loving husband towards his dear wife, Livana. As the  wife to the king of hell, many fights from devils that fought for the throne were bound to happen. Even thought that they were always together, fought for each other, until one day the king was summoned and a contrat was signed between him and a child who has lost everything, Ciel Pahntomhive.

From that day onwards, the king spent more time as the child's butler under the name of Sebastian Michealis instead of with his wife. His wife, Livana understood that her husband needed a distraction form all the hell's work, she let him go willingly. Eventough she was already pregnant for two months but she kept it from him as demon's pregnancy will last for 9 years. As the king himself was not there, plots and plans were made to kidnapped the Queen as she was the most powerful being after the King. Many incidents had happened and injuries had befall on the Queen but she endured it, never worrying her husband.

Days passed and it became months and soon it was years. After three years, Livana decided it was time that her husband to get back home to her as she was already having a small bump due to her pregnancy. She thinks that it's time for her husband to come back home to her, to their unborn child or children as the plots and plans are getting more and more to overturn the King. She is very worry about the life in the stomach, worry that one day she might not be able to block off all the attacks and loose her child or children.

Under heavily guarded and security, a carriage with the Queen of hell in it set course to the surface to look for her husband. She is well aware of the danger of this trip but she has no choice as the bump that was beginning to show more will be a weakness for her. But no matter how well guarded or how well a relationship is, it will break.....

A/N
This is my first ever time writing a story. Only the plot including livana is by me, other than that are all by the rightful author of black butler/ Kuroshitsuji. I only wrote this as I wanted to try so if it is not good or anything please forgive me. Thank you. And as it is my first time, I am not really sure on how to give credit to the pics or gif that I used, please do tell me if I never do any of those.