Chapter 5

~Taehyung pov~

(Saturday)

"Shut the fuck up..." I yawned as I turned my alarm off. I checked the time on my phone. It's lunchtime. Damn, I overslept.

I groaned as I got out of the bed. It was warm and comfy, I don't want to leave it.

I walked into my bathroom and I splashed cold water on my face to wake myself up. I then used the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I calmed down my hair and I walked downstairs to my kitchen.

I live in a penthouse. It has 3 bedrooms, though I don't use them. Only one has an actual bed in it, the other is really just a storage room. I live alone. My mom lives in a mansion a couple of miles away, while my dad lives on my nightstand, in a cup. His ashes are all that is left of him, other than his company and his legacy.

I opened the cabinet and got me a plate. I then quickly fixed myself up some eggs and bacon. Nothing too fancy since I haven't been feeling well lately. I'm not sick, I'm perfectly healthy. I just can't get the sight of Jungkook's tearful face. When I saw him in the coffee shop, I was overjoyed. I hadn't seen him in 4 years, I've missed him. I want to talk and catch up, but... he seems to be mad at me. I don't really remember doing anything. I wish I could find him again. I want to ask what I have done. And, then maybe I can fix it.

I sighed as I looked in my fridge for the orange juice. Sadly, I'm out. I guess I need groceries. I swear I went shopping last week though.

I fixed me a glass of water and I got my food. I carried it to the living room and I sat it down on the table in front of me. I turned the tv on and watched the news as I ate.

When I finished, I walked to my room and I put on some clothes. I then went to the bathroom and made myself presentable. I then put my shoes on and got my phone. I got my cars keys and walked out of the door. I walked to the parking garage and I got in my car. I drove to the grocery store and I got a shopping cart. I walked around and got what I needed.

After 15 minutes of shopping, I ran into Yoongi. We use to be best friends in high school when me and Jungkook were dating. We lost touch when I left in 9th grade. But, when he filled out an application, I instantly recognized his name. Same with Namjoon. I quickly accepted their applications, not caring if they were a good fit for the job. I wanted to talk to them again. So, after they began to work for me, we began to hang out. It's only been a month and we are back to being good friends.

"Oh, hey Taehyung." Yoongi smiled.

"Hi. What are you shopping for?" I asked.

"Oh, Jimin needed some things. He's trying to learn how to bake. I'm supporting him in his decision to bake... but the oven is not..." Yoongi sighed. I chuckled. I looked in our shopping carts.

"Hey, neither one of us got items that need to be refrigerated, so do you wanna go stop by a cafe and eat?" I asked.

"Sure. Wanna go to Jin's?" Yoongi asked. I nodded. We both checked out and paid for our stuff. We then got in our cars and drove to Jin's cafe. He gets off work around 2, so he's not here. I didn't realize that it was already 2:30.

Me and Yoongi walked inside. He was on his phone. We sat down at a table.

"Whatcha looking at?" I asked.

"Oh, I was tracking Jimin, y'know, on the find my friends thing?" He asked. I nodded.

"He was just here." He said.

"Oh." I said. A person walked over to us.

"Welcome to Jin's cafe, may I take your order?" A young girl asked.

"Um, strawberry smoothie." I said. She looked at Yoongi.

"Mint ice cream, with chocolate chips." He said. She nodded and walked away.

"So, how are you and Jimin?" I asked.

"Like... me and him, or like, our relationship?" Yoongi asked. I chuckled.

"Both." I said.

"Well, we're both fine. We're still dating and we live together in a house we bought together. I'm actually planning on proposing to him, but, Namjoon and Jin are going to get married soon and I wanted to wait until after their wedding." Yoongi explained. I nodded.

"I guess Jimin and Jin hang out a lot?" I said.

"Here you guys go." The girl smiled, handed us our drinks. We thanked her and she walked away. Young turned to me.

"Actually, he and Jin both kinda work at the same time, so they don't hang much. Jimin usually hangs with Jungkook. I know that that's who he hung with today." Yoongi said. I choked on my smoothie.

"J-Jungkook?" I asked. Yoongi nodded.

"Jimin and Jungkook are still friends?" I asked.

"Yeah, they never stopped hanging after high school." Yoongi said.

"Wow... do you have his number?" I asked.

"Cause, he must have changed it cause I've tried texting him and it doesn't work." I explained.

"Yeah, he changed it in 10th grade. I don't know why. But, I don't have his number Taehyung, I'm sorry. Jimin does though." Yoongi said, eating his ice cream.

"But, are you sure he even wants to talk to you? He was really heartbroken in 9th grade you know." Yoongi said.

"I know... I ran into him yesterday morning. I was so happy to see him, yet he just pushed right past me. I want to know why. I want to talk to him. I don't remember doing anything wrong. And, if I did, I want to fix it." I said. Yoongi nodded.

"I'll ask Jimin for it, okay?" He asked. I nodded.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Yeah yeah, no problem.... Do I get a raise for this?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"No." I answered. He smiled and shrugged.

"Worth a shot." He said.