Chapter16

~Jungkook pov~

I slowly opened my eyes. What a weird dream I had.... Wait, where am I?

I sat up and looked around. I then remembered everything. It wasn't a dream. It was real. I smiled lightly. I looked beside me. Taehyung wasn't there. The smell of breakfast being cooked flooded into my nose. My stomach growled. I got out of the bed and I walked to the door. I opened it and I peeped outside. I walked into the hall and I walked to where I remember the kitchen being. I walked into the kitchen. Taehyung was cooking breakfast. I walked over to the barstool and I sat down.

"Good morning." I smiled. Taehyung turned around. He smiled.

"Morning, Kookie." He replied, turning back to the stove.

"Whatcha making?" I asked.

"Us some breakfast... I guess it's our lunch. It's 12:00. But, it's eggs, bacon, biscuits and whatever you want to drink." Taehyung answered.

"Hungry?" Taehyung asked, getting plates.

"Very." I answered. He chuckled. He put some food on a plate and handed it to me.

"What do you want to drink?" He asked.

"Um, orange juice?" I asked. He nodded. He walked over to his fridge and got me some orange juice. He handed me the glass. I smiled. He sat down beside me and we both ate.

I happily ate. Taehyung has always been a good cook. Since he was raised in a mansion, he couldn't leave the house much other than going to school. So, the cooks and maids and stuff taught him stuff.

"Wow, you're still a good cook." I said.

"Thanks." Taehyung chuckled. We both ate in a comfortable silence. I don't have good meals often, so I'm beyond happy.

"So..." Taehyung began.

"Are you going to go home?" He asked, sousing sad. I looked over and saw his sad face as he looked down at his food. I smiled lightly.

"I... I don't really want to. I want to spend the day with you... If you don't mind." I said, blushing a bit. Taehyung smiled happily.

"That's fine. I want to spend the day with you." He said. I smiled.

Soon, we finished breakfast. I got up and walked over to the sink. I washed my plate and glass. Taehyung walked up behind me.

"You don't have to do that." He said. I turned around and got his plate and glass.

"I know, but I want to." I replied. I turned back around and washed the plate and glass. Taehyung cleaned the skillet he used while I cleaned up some other stuff.

When we finished, we walked to his bedroom. I changed into my clothes that I wore yesterday while he changed into some other clothes. I used his face wash to wash my face and I calmed my hair down a bit. He then did the same.

We put our shoes on and we got our phones. We walked out of his penthouse and we walked to the elevator. I followed where Taehyung went since I don't know my way around. We walked into the parking garage. I followed him to a black car A very expensive car. We got in. He turned it on. The interior lit up blue when he did. I looked around in amazement.

"Alright, where do you want to go?" Taehyung asked. I thought for a second.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked. He chuckled.

"I dunno. Want to go to the movie?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. He drove to the movies. We decided on a movie to watch and we got popcorn. We got ready in our seats and waited for the movie to start. We both happily ate the popcorn as we waited.