Chapter 14

~Jimin pov~

(Saturday)

"You need me to do what now?" Hoseok asked, not understanding what me and Yoongi were asking.

"We, want you to tell Jungkook you bought a penthouse. You need to 'invite' him over. This is the only way we can think of getting him over to Taehyung's without forcing him." Yoongi explained. Hoseok nodded.

"Alright. I'll do it." Hoseok smiled. We sighed in relief.

Since it's the weekend, we decided to eat at Jin's cafe as we talked about our plan. Since we need Jungkook to get to Taehyung's place, we had to ask Hoseok for help, which he happily agreed.

We were done eating so we all went home. Me and Yoongi walked into our house. I stretched. Yoongi yawned as he closed the door.

"I really hope our plan works." I said. Yoongi walked up behind me and back hugged me.

"Me too." He replied. He kissed my neck.

"Yoongi..." I whined.

"What?" He asked, sucking my skin.

"I... I don't want... t-to have sex r-right now..." I said, holding back a moan. Yoongi chuckled as he lightly bit my skin, creating a hickey.

"We aren't, I just wanted to mark you, silly." He chuckled. I turned around and lied my head on his chest.

"Carry me to the bed, I'm sleepy." I said. He chuckled. He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. We both lied down and we cuddled. Before long, we were asleep.

~Jungkook pov~

(Saturday, later in the day)

"Jungkook, do you like theme parks?" Namjoon asked. I nodded.

"Shit." He mumbled.

"Haha! I won! Pay up!" Jin exclaimed. Namjoon rolled his eyes and handed Jin $10.

"You betted on me?" I asked, confused.

"Namjoon said you hated Theme parks, I said you loved them. I knew I was right." Jin said happily. I giggled.

"Whatever. I at least remembered his birthday a few years ago, you forgot." Namjoon said. I looked at Jin.

"You forgot my birthday?" I asked, fake crying. Jin ran over to me and hugged me tightly.

"Yes, but I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" He exclaimed. I giggled.

"That's okay, I don't care." I smiled.

"Anyway, tonight was fun. Thanks for inviting me for dinner." I smiled.

"No problem, Jungkook. Come anytime you'd like." Namjoon smiled.

"Thank you. I should get going though. I'm tired." I smiled. They nodded. They hugged me. They walked me to the door. I waved goodbye and I began to walk down the sidewalk. Before I got too far, I got a phone call I pulled my phone out of my pocket. It was Hoseok. I answered it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, Jungkook." Hoseok said happily.

"Hi, why do you sound so happy?" I asked.

"Because, I have exciting news." He said.

"Ooh, tell me!" I said, excited.

"I got me a penthouse!" Hoseok said. I cheered.

"You did?!" I asked.

"Yeah, I want you to come see it, if it's not too late. I tried calling you later, but I got caught up with something else." Hoseok explained.

"That's fine. I want to!" I said.

"Okay, Jimin is here, he's going to come get you." Hoseok said.

"Okay, tell him to come to the library, cause that's where I am. I just left Jin and Namjoon's." I said.

"Alright, see you in a bit." Hoseok smiled.

"Okay." I replied. We hung up. I walked over to the bench beside the library and I sat down.

A penthouse? Wow. Why would he get one? I mean, I know that he has talked about getting one, but I didn't know he was going to get one this soon.

After waiting a few minutes, Jimin pulled up and I got in his car. He smiled.

"Hey, Kook." He said as I was buckling up.

"Hi." I replied.

"Thanks for picking me up." I smiled.

"No problem. The penthouse took me forever to find, so I thought I'd save you the hassle of trying to find it." Jimin chuckled. I nodded.

"How were Jin and Namjoon?" Jimin asked, beginning to drive.

"Fine. I'm glad we are talking again. I've missed them." I smiled.

"That's good." Jimin smiled. I looked out the window as we went to the penthouse. It began to rain.

"Wow, where did the rain come from?" I asked.

"You don't have a tv... Um, it was on the news, we're having storms today and tonight." Jimin said. I nodded.

"I like storms." I said. Jimin rolled his eyes and chuckled. He pulled into a parking lot and then drove to the main entrance of a nice looking building. Hmm, this building is so nice, if Hoseok can afford this, then he must have won the lottery or something.

"Here, it's room 195. It's unlocked. I'm going to find somewhere to park since it's raining." Jimin said. I nodded. I got out of the car and I walked into the boiling. I walked over to the directory sign. Room 195 was on the top floor. I guess they don't have many rooms cause 195 is a low number to be on the top floor.

I shrugged and walked to the elevator. I got in and rode to the top floor. I walked down the hall and looked on the wall. I saw the room number. I walked to the door and I opened it. I stepped inside and closed the door. My shoes were muddy. I guess I should take them off. I pulled my shoes off. Before I walked any further, I got two messages. I got my phone and looked at the messages.

Hobi:

I'm soooo sowwwy!!

Chim:

We lied! We r sooo srry!!

Confused, I looked up. Instead of being met with Hoseok, I was met with Taehyung, standing a few feet away from me.