Chapter 17

~Jungkook pov~

I slowly opened my eyes. I smiled as I remembered last night. Me and Taehyung are back together. I feel so happy. Is this what people feel like when they aren't depressed?

I felt the bed move. Taehyung had his arm around my waist as his leg hung over my legs. He pulled me closer to him. I felt his breath on my neck.

I smiled. I remember him holding me like this when we were together in high school. I rolled over. Taehyung was sound asleep. I smiled. I buried my face in the crook of his neck. I closed my eyes and breathed in his scent.

After half an hour of laying there, enjoying the warmth, Taehyung stirred in his sleep. I slowly opened my eyes. Taehyung yawned. He moved a bit, causing me to lift up.

"Oh.. Did I wake you?" He asked. I felt butterflies in my stomach. His morning voice has always been super, super deep.

"No. I've been awake." I replied. He nodded. He rubbed his eyes and got out of the bed. He picked his phone up and looked at it.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"10:12." He replied.

"Oh my gosh, are you late to work? I'm sorry..." I said. He chuckled.

"I'm not going to work today." He smiled lightly. He put his phone down and walked to the bathroom.

"Why not?" I asked. He stopped in the doorway. He chuckled to himself.

"To move your stuff here, of course." He answered. He walked into the bathroom and closed the door. My eyes widened and my mouth dropped open a bit. 

My stuff? 

Moved here? 

I happily shot up from the bed. Just as I did, Taehyung walked out of the bathroom. I ran over to him and jumped. He quickly caught me. I wrapped my legs around him.

"You mean, I can move in with you?" I asked, happily. Taehyung chuckled.

"Yes. I mean, if you want." He said. I cheered.

"I would love to! Thank you!" I said happily. He chuckled.

"No problem, Kookie." He smiled.

"Anyway, do you want breakfast?" He asked. I nodded. He walked to the kitchen, still holding me.

"O-oh... You can let me down now... I'm heavy." I said, getting a bit shy.

"You're not heavy at all." Taehyung replied.

"Honestly, you feel same as when we were in high school... have you been eating right?" Taehyung asked. I blushed. 

How did he realize that? 

How did he....

"I..." I'm baffled, to be honest. I didn't even think he would remember what my weight was in high school or anything.

"Kookie?" Taehyung asked. I blinked.

"I... I eat fine." I said. Taehyung gave me a weird look. He put me down.

"Sure you do." He said.

"W-what?" I asked.

"I can tell you're lying." He chuckled. He began to get stuff to make breakfast with.

"I'm making pancakes." He said. I nodded.

"Anyway, why haven't you been eating well?" He asked.