Chapter 4

(Sadie POV)

Ever feel like the time moves way too slow when you are in math class?

Well then that's exactly what i am feeling. Math with Mr Stewart is a 'no no' especially when you don't get a single thing he is saying.

"Shade Kane!(pronounced as sha-de) can you explain how i got this answer?" He asked as i groaned.

"Again it's Sadie Sir." I said standing up.

"Ok.... Shade Kane. Answer this question" he said making me groan again.

My eyes roamed through the backboard examining each line.

"Well? I'm not getting any younger here" He asked tapping his feet.

"Shush" i said to him before continuing. "Yea... i got nothing" i shrug as i rubbed my head.

Man this gave me a headache. Well i give myself A+ for effort.

"Page 234. Exercise 12.Today Friday. Monday i want it done with proper steps. Now sit" he said as i looked at him mouth wide open.

"But...." i started.

"I said sit shade-e Kane!" He said making me huffed and sit.

The whole class was laughing! Urgh!
I took a book before smacking the hot emo boy.

"Anubis! It's not funny!" I said glaring at him.

"Sorry...." he said trying to hide the smile.

"Urgh what the hell am i gonna do! This is not my day.  I can't even  understand this!" I said going through the exercise I'm assigned.

"I can help" Anubis said as i snapped my head to him.

"Really" i said excited.

"Shade! New kid! Want to share what you are chatting ?" He asked staring.

"Sorry sir" Anubis said before winking at me.

Sir just shook his head before continuing.

"Thank you" i whispered to him as he gave me a dashing smile.

Sound of bell echoed through our class making me sigh in relief.

"Aaa music to my ears" i said as Anubis chuckled.

"You are really something Sadie" he said as i smirked.

"Come on let's get out of here" i said grabbing my bag.

"Um... aren't you forgetting something" he asked. I looked around  trying to remember what i forgot.

"Um Sadie you have detention with Miss Stecy"

"Shit! I forgot! Oh god why! I wanna go home!" I started complaining.

"You know you better go before she makes detention for 2 weeks" he said chuckling.

"Bullshit!" I mumbled picking up my bag. "Oh right i forgot!" I said before taking a note and a pen.
Scribbling on my number i gave it to him

"Here. Message me. Bye" i said before walking to detention.

(Anubis POV)

I chuckled as i put the paper in my pocket.

Wow she has changed a lot but her sassiness is still the same or even more.

I made my way to locker but was stopped by a high pitched sound.

"Hey!!!"

I turned around to meet a tall black hair girl.

"Hey! I'm Drew. Drew Tanaka." She said extending her hand.

"Anubis" i said shaking.

"You look hot" she said giving a wink.

"Umm thanks" i replied feeling very awkward. She was now very close to my face and i was feeling pretty uncomfortable.

"Drew leave him alone. He is not interested" a voice came from behind.

"Walt! Long time no see" she said fluttering her eyes. Wow those are some big ass eyelashes. Fake much.

"We just came out of the same class." He said blankly before facing me.

"Come on Anubis. Let's get out of here" he said and i nodded. I quickly took my things in the locker before walking out with him.

"I met Sadie on the way. She said she is going to detention" Walt said as we walked down the road.

"Yea. She told me. We have math together." I said to which he nodded. "What about the others?"

"Carter and Zia went for ice-cream and Jaz's father picked her up." He replied and i hummed.

"Hey Anubis. Has Sadie talked anything about me?" Walt asked making me stop. He turned back and looked at me.

"No. Nothing much." I lied.

"Oh.. ok. Umm forget that i asked" he said scratching his neck shyly.
"Do you like her?" I asked as i started to walk.

"You have no idea. I liked her since we were kids. But I'm a coward. " He said chuckling. "What about you?"

"Huh?" I said looking at him.

"Do you have someone" he asked.
'Yea. The same girl you are crushing on' i thought chuckling.

"What? Why are you laughing" he asked confused.

"Nothing. And yea i have a girl i like. She was my childhood friend. But 8 years ago we got separated. I don't know if she still remembers me but i still love her" i said thinking of the sassy blonde girl.

"Wow man. That is hard. You really love her huh" he said shocked.

"You have no idea" i said smiling and looking up the sky.

And end chapter! I hope you guyz like this!! Don't forget to vote comment and follow!