Chapter 16

(Sadie POV)

"Surrender now or prepare for your death" Anubis said as he pointed his fake sword at Walt.

"I will never surrender to you." he said as he ran to Anubis with his sword.

They both started swinging their sword attacking each other but at the same time dodging the attacks.

But i was pretty suprised by them. They moved gracefully and skilfully as if they had been trained to do this from diapers.

More people surround the stage as the fight between them is very interesting.

"Marvellous! Fantastic! Yes yes! Pour in the emotion. Be the character!" Our drama Miss praised the boys.

The girls around me where fangling and awwing at the boys as thou the boys were fighting over some big prize.

Well that's not entirely false.

"Sorry girls but these boys are fighting for me.' I mentally sassed but then i sighed.

I feel like being in between two monsters. Two overly handsome drop dead gorgeous monsters.

"Umm... I dont even know if its part of the play." Jaz said as she shook her head at them. I nodded at her comment before looking at them wearily.

I sweat. If those where real sword, they would have stabbed each other.
I have no idea how the drama will work out. Those boys have being arguing and countering each other since we gathered for our meeting.

This year i didnt get the main role like usual.

The reason you ask?

The two boys over there, who are desperatly trying to kill each other with the fake sword.

(Flashback.)

"Alright class. Rick, as usual, wrote an amazing story. Its fantasy and contains Prince and princess and monsters and fights. The story will focus on the prince and princess love. Also there will be a side story of another girl" our Drama Miss said as we nodded.

"Now Rick will give the story script. Read it" she said as Rick, our all time play writer, passed the script.

Everyone of us started reading the script silently. I was sitting in between Anubis and walt.

"We would be the perfect main role couples" Anubis said looking at me with a wide grin.

"Umpph! I beg to differ. You have the perfect look for the ugly monster mentioned here." Walt countered pointing at the para where a monster tries to kidnap the princess.

And with that, the two of them once again started bickering like 5 year olds.

My eyebrows started twiching as i felt more and more irritated.

"Will you both shut the fuck up! Im trying to read!" I said making them go quiet. "Just read the damn thing. We are not the only one who can decide who goes as who" i murmered.

Honestly, i felt so pissed off. I was trying to enjoy reading this.

This drama was pretty awesome. The characters kind of remind me of my brother and his girlfriend/ my best friend.

Carter is clumsy and too shy to confess while Zia is sassy and smart. Just like the characters.

And the play also has a side story of the female lead's bestfriend, who gets caught between the love of two man.

Well you figure out the resemblence right.

I think Rick stole my life story.

A/N

Hey Guyz! Not a very big chapter but its still something right😂😅
Ill try updating more often. I just have a huge writing block!

Amazing if you support me!