chapter 9

I'm so sorry guys for a month long wait..... i had to work on my internships so it was pretty hectic here..... but here's the next chapter😍

"Eeny, meeny, miny, moe
Catch a tiger by the toe
If he hollers let him go,
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe" i sang as my hand moved from one dress to another.

The song ended in my green long sleeve top. I stared at it before tossing it away. Looks like the one i point is out of my option.

I started singing again between my blue short sleeve top and my maroon single strap top. the song ended again and it landed blue short sleeve one.

Guess I'm wearing maroon. I looked at the maroon for a few minutes before i toss it away. 

I put on my blue top and my favorite black angle jeans before styling my hair.

After a half an hour of different styles i concluded on putting my hair on loose. I can't believe i spent half an hour on nothing. 

My eyes roamed to my clocked to only widen. "Shit! i'm late!" i cursed before taking my bag and running out of my house.

If any of you think i dress up for Anubis you are wrong! I always take care of what i wear. So wipe that smug of your damn face.

I walked through the street he sen me before reaching in front of a 2 story house.

"this seems to be the place" i said as i opened the gate and walked in. i rang the bell and then searched the bag for my phone.

As i grabbed my phone the door opened to revealed a panting Anubis.

"Did you run a marathon or something Anubis?" i asked as i walked in.

"umm... i just ran to open the door" he said closing the door.

(Anubis POV)

"Aunt Isis! Come on! Get out! she will reach here real soon" i said walking into her room. She was putting on her lipstick.

She turned and pointed at me, "boy. This is also my house. So i get out whenever i want. Also i want to look the best for my date night so it will take time." She sassed.

"You look lovely but Uncle Osiris is waiting for you." I said as she rolled her eyes and continued with her work.

I let out a huff before going downstairs and shook my head a no to uncle Osiris to which he let out a tired sigh.

After about 15 minutes she walked downstairs as Osiris stood up and went to her.

"You look lovely" he said kissing her cheek.

“you look handsome as well” she said returning a kiss.

“yea yea... you both looked very pretty now go! She will reach here any minute” i said as they glared.

“dont expect us to get out of the house every time she arives. Tell to her sooner or later. She will be happy” osiris said giving me a small smile.

“no she wont” i grumbled.

Iris opened her mouth to say something but the bell rang.

I started panicking and mumbling. “oh god! She is here”

I felt hands on both my shoulders as Osiris stood in front of me.

“breathe Anubis. Just act normal. Now go and open the door. We will get out through the back door” he said with a wink before pushing his wife to the kitchen door.

I then ran to the living room before i sliped and hit the lamp post.

“shit!” i cursed string to keep it from falling. I then ran to the door and opened as i panted, beads of sweat forming on my forehead.

"Did you run a marathon or something Anubis?" She asked as she walked in.

"umm... i just ran to open the door" i said closing the door.

I walked ahead of her and showed lead her to the sofa.

“umm... anything to drink?” i said nervously.

“no thank you. Nice house you got here” she said looking around.

“thanks” i replied taking a seat next to her.

“where your folks?” she asked making me freeze for a moment.

‘Come on Anubis you saw this comming’ i mentally told myself and took a deep breathe.

“they went out on a date” i said looking at her beautiful blue eyes

“thats sweet” she said still looking around.
“no pictures?” she asked.

“umm no?” i said and mentally slapped myself for letting it out as a question. She looked at me.... no more like stared at me as if trying to read something out of my face.

"Alright then lets go to your room and study" she said standing up and picking her bag.

I sighed a quick release of breath
Man that felt like a theif being introgatted by a police. She sure is hard to handle.

That's it for now guyz.... ill try to update the next one fast....
Also once again thank you for the love and comments!!
You guyz inspire me to keep writing❤

Fun question: i would love to know more about my readers!
So where are you from?
I'm from India💕