Chapter 5

(Sadie POV)

I think Miss Stacey and i were some enemies in previous lives.

Otherwise i would have not being sitting in front of the glaring she-monster and a pissed off principal.

Confused much?

Well lets just say she said something and i countered it and then she said something back making me counter again.

This went on and on in loud shouts,i may add, and then she threw a pen at me and glared just as the principal entered asking about the loud noise.

Wow my reputation in this school seems to have a big scratch.

"Sadie! This is the third time in this semester you are in my office for trouble!" Mr James said.

Oh yes. This is my third time. I'm a trouble girl. I know.

"Sadie, this is the last warning. Next time i will call your parents." He continued.

"But Sir! You are showing partiality. Letting it skip will make her repeat mistakes again." Miss Stacy said making me give her a death glare.

"I didn't finish Miss Stacey" he said to her and then turned to me. "As a punishment for the misbehaviour you are cut off from the school drama club for a month" he said making my eyes widen.

"What! You can't do that! The school play is in a month. If i am cut off how will i perform!" I shouted.

"Miss Kane don't shout. What i say is final. Now out!" He said as i puff and marched out.

I went home and straight me my room.

"Sadie is that you?" My mom called and i said shouted back a yes. I put on high volume music and fell on the bed.

"Urgh!!" I screamed through the pillow. One thing i looked forward was the school play and she ruined it! I have always being in school play ever since kindergarten. I can't believe it!

I screamed through the pillow again and my bedroom door opened.

"I heard you got into trouble again" my annoying brother said as i felt my bed dip.

"Wait the principal called?!" I said as i sat straight up wide eyes.

"The principal? Walt called. Wait!! What do you mean the principal called?! What did you do this time?!" He asked.

"Nothing brother darling." I said acting innocent as he raised an eyebrow. "Ok. I was caught on a fight with Miss Stacy."

"Miss Stacy? As in our chemistry teacher Miss Stacey?" He asked as i nodded.

"And i got cut out of the school play" i said as his eyes widen.

"What?! From the school play? Are you alright with that?" He asked.

"No. Of course not" i said looking down at my hand.

"I'm sorry"

"It's ok"

With that he gave me a quick hug and walked out of my room as i snuggled upon my bed and fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up to my phone vibrating.
Unknown number.

Phone conversation:
S:"Hello?"

A:"Hey sadie. Its me Anubis"

S:"Oh hey!"

A: How was detention?

S: Horrible. I got into a fight with her again.

A:what? Again?(*laughing*)

S: stop laughing. Its not funny. I also got kicked out of school play

A: you still do school play?

S: what do you mean still do school play? Of course i do!

A: i.. i mean... aren't you too old to be in one.

S: You are never old for school play. Never did i miss a single play since kindergarten. It's kinda like a time when i feel happy. The time i remember him..... now that i think of it you guys have the same name and look somewhat like him. (*sad quick laugh*)

A:(*silence*)

S: Anubis, you there?

A: yea. I'm here.

S: oh ok.....

A:ok.....

S: so... i think I'm gonna go grab dinner.

A: oh ok.... bye Lady Kane
(*cuts phone*)

Lady Kane?......

Lady Kane.......

Did he just call me Lady Kane?!

But.....

Is he him? No! Of course not. His name is Anubis Anpu (*sorry guyz since he doesn't have a full name i stole his Greek name as his last name. Bare with me guyz*) but this is Anubis Usir (*Usir is Osiris's another Egyptian name which in the story will be used as Osiris's last name*).

I am so confused.