Chapter 4

“I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to offend you in any way, shape, or form! Please forgive me!” He yells, bowing to him multiple times.

I walk over and place my hand on his shoulder.

“Kuro, calm down. There is no need to worry about it. Right, Kyoya-Senpai?” I ask him, glaring at him so he gets the point that it would only make him worry himself sick over it.

“Yes, it’s quite alright, Kuro-san.”

“Really?” He asks, eyes shining with hope behind his dark frames.

Kyoya nods. He lets out a breath of relief.

“Oh thank God. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I offended you.”

Kyoya nods and walk off to deal with other issues.

I led him to our couch and he sat down. I sat down next to him.

“Hmm, I’m so tired,” He says quietly, trying to stifle a yawn.

“Then go to sleep, Kuro. We’ll make sure no one makes too much noise.”

He nods slowly. Bringing his legs up onto the couch and laid his head down on the arm rest. He’s asleep almost instantly.

“He must have been really tired.”

“He probably is. He usually never walks around as much as he did today. We need to tell everyone to be quiet so he can sleep, though.”

I nod. We walk out the front doors to be greeted by all of the guests we will soon be hosting.

“Excuse me. Hi, Everyone. When you come in today, please be very quiet. Our little brother is asleep and we’d like to keep it that way. The host club will be opening exactly at 3:15 and remember to keep quiet, please.”

They all nod and we head back inside, sighing in relief. Then we go to all of the hosts personally to tell them to not be so loud.

At 3:15, as promised, the doors opened and the girls silently flowed in. Some girls searching for our brother and others not caring but respecting our wishes.

Our first group of girls coo silently at the sickly pale boy who is sleeping peacefully on the velvet couch.

“Why does he have an oxygen tank?”

We froze.