Chapter 14

Time Skip

Kuro P.O.V.

I wake up to two people pressing their bodies against me.

“Hika…Kao...Get off,” I moaned tiredly, attempting to push them off of me.

“What time is it, Kuro?” Hikaru asked, voice still groggy from the effects of sleep.

I checked the alarm clock next to the bed.

“7:20.”

They both instantly shoot up and start scrambling for their clothes, throwing mine at me. I chuckle slightly and start getting ready, taking my breathing mask off and slipping on my glasses.

After we left the house, I remembered something.

“Hika, Kao, I forgot to take my medicine.”

They both stare at me, dumbfounded, but Hikaru eventually speaks up.

“Don’t worry, this is the exact reason why I carry it with me all the time,” He says, digging through his bag.

He finds my handful of medication and gives me it, along with a water bottle. I down it all in one gulp. I looked at them and realize they were staring at me, shocked.

“Wh-what?”

“How did you do that?” They asked in unison.

“Experience,” I beamed.

Their expressions turn sad and nodded slightly.

We finally get to school and head to class. We sit at our normal spots and I lean on Kao’s shoulder.

“You tired, Ku?”

“Mmmm, little,” I mutter out.

“Well, take a small nap before the teacher gets in here. I’ll wake you up when he comes in.”

“Promise?”

He chuckles, “Promise.”

I layed back down on him and soon fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------

I woke up to someone gently rubbing the side of my face. I open my eyes to see Kaoru looking at me with a kind and loving smile.

“Morning, sleepyhead.”

“Morning.” I yawned, well more like mewled.

Hika seemed to have noticed.

“What was that noise?”

“How am I supposed to know?”

He shrugs.

‘Will the members of the Host Club please meet at Music Room #3’ The intercom suddenly said from the speaker in the ceiling.

Both Hika and Kao stand up, same with Haruhi. I turn to Hika and pull on his sleeve and he turns to me.

“What is it, Ku?”

“Nii-san, will you carry me please. I don’t want to be a burden to you or anything, but I’m really hurting right now.”

I’m not lying, it feels like if I stand up, all of my bones will break.

“Sure, Ku.”

He bends down and wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around his shoulder. When he picks me up, I immediately wrap my legs around his torso and nuzzle my face into his neck. He chuckles a bit.

“Ku, why are you so adorable?”

“Cause I share the same face as my two, handsome, older brothers.”

I look up at his face and see has a dark blush and so does Kaoru. I giggle at their reaction and we walk to the Music Room. When we arrive, Tamaki is the first on to see us.

“Hey, guys. Guess what we're doing?” Tamaki asks.

“What?”

“We’re going to the beach!!!!”

“Really?!?!?”

“Yes!”

“Oh, I’ve always wanted to go to the beach! This is so exciting! When are we leaving?”

“As soon as we get permission from Hikaru and Kaoru And you guys get ready!”

I turn to my Nii-sans.

“Can we go!?”

“We don’t know, Otouto.”

“Please? I’ve never been able to go before,” I pout.

“You just had some pretty intense chemo yesterday, though.”

“I feel perfect right now and I’ll promise to tell you if I start feeling sick...just…please,” I beg with tears in my eyes.

Both of them have really worried faces on. They both sigh and give in to my puppy eyes.

“Fine.”

“Yay!!!! Thank you, Nii-sans!”

“Your welcome, Otouto.”

Third P.O.V.

The boy gleefully bounded over to Tamaki and the others to tell them the good news.

“Guys, I can go!!!”

“That’s great, Kuro-senpai,” Haruhi told the very ecstatic looking triplet.

“I know, right?!?”

Kyoya came up to him.

“Do you have a bathing suit, Kuro-san?”

Kuro doesn’t look to sure so he looks to his brothers who give him a nod. He turns back to Kyoya and gives him a closed eyed smile.

“Yep!”

👋Bye👋