Chapter 17

No one has heard from the triplets for a week. Now knows where they are or what they're doing, well except Kyoya (cause he knows everything).

Right now, they are all sitting around trying to figure out what to do.

Tamaki has been losing his mind, calling almost every five minutes and texting every two.

Haruhi has been in Tamaki's emo corner since the triplets haven't returned. She didn't even know that he said anything to her, too focused on the pain in her stomach from eating to much, and was now feeling incredibly guilty.

She was planning on apologizing to them on Monday but they hadn't shown up.

Hani was sitting, eating his cake with a pout on his face, when a thought occurred to him.

"Hey Tama-chan, Haru-chan, have you thought about asking Kyo-chan if he knows something?"

Everyone freezes at the question and slowly turns to the glasses-clad demon known as Kyoya.

"Do you know where they are, Kyoya?" Tamaki and Haruhi said together, a deadly aura around them.

Kyoya cleared his throat, "Yes, I know where they are. But, I have a reason as for not telling you sooner."

"And what's that?"

"They're finally letting in visitors today. I can take you all if you like. Just know that the sight might not be very pretty to look at."

Everyone hesitates but nods and they all walk to Kyoya's limo that just pulled up at the front of the school. They all get in and Kyoya whispers the destination into the drivers ear.

Their eyes all widen when the driver pulls up to a hospital and Kyoya steps out, thanking the driver with a wave of his hand.

Once everyone is out, they head inside the massive hospital. As they walk down the white, pristine hallways, all of the doctors and nurses slightly bowed to him before resuming what they were doing.

They eventually reached a mahogany door with the numbers '409' plaqued on the dark wood. He knocked and heard a hoarse voice faintly say 'Come in' from inside the hospital room. They opened the door and walked through, meeting a tragic sight before them.

Kuro looked absolutely heartbreaking.

He was hooked up to a heart rate and blood pressure monitor, multiple IVs attached to his arms and hands, intravenously giving him saline, chemo, and worst of all...stem cells.

There was a tube down his throat so he could breath and wires on his bald head connected to an EEG.

It took the hosts their all to not cry at the sight of him.

Hikaru and Kaoru were huddled together in a chair in the corner of the room.

Kaoru was cuddled into Hikaru's chest as he sobbed, Hikaru silently crying while  simultaneously running his fingers through his brothers strawberry blonde hair.

"Hi, Hika-chan, Kao-chan. We just came to see how Ku-chan was. So...How is he?"

Kaoru's head shot up and he started wiping his tears away furiously before answering.

"Th-They had *sniff* t-to put h-him into a *sniff* m-medical i-induced coma."

"Why?"

"His body wouldn't of been able to endure the pain and anguish of the side effects of the chemo and stem cells. It's the least painful option for him and that's all that matters," Kyoya said, cutting into the small conversation.

"Since his stem cell treatment is almost over, they will wake him up and he will then be moved to the ICU so he can be monitored around the clock," He added.