Chapter 20

The arguing with each other eventually turned into yelling at Kuro, trying to convince him to take their side in the argument.

"Kuro, tell Tamaki that you don't need a stupid mutt to take care of you!!"

"Kuro, tell Haruhi that they aren't stupid!" He whines, "They're just there to help!!"

All the yelling was beginning to get to much for Kuro, yet no one noticed, too caught up in arguing with each other.

They didn't stop until the door busted open and in came two nurses along with Dr. Sato.

He turned to the bickering group and glared slightly.

"You all need to leave! Your arguing is causing too much stress to fall upon Kuro. He's had two absence seizures by the looks of his EEG and his blood pressure was so elevated that we had been automatically alerted. I expected Mr. Ootori and you Hitachiin boys to know that you should never argue around a patient! Leave! Now!"

The Host Club, stunned, left without arguing with him.

Dr. Sato sighed, he hated being strict with the family and friends of a sick young child but the well-being of the patient comes first.

He turned and stroked the boys face softly, trying to coerce him into consciousness.

Kuro's beautiful dark amber eyes (up top) fluttered open, looking a bit glassed over.

The seizures had clearly taken a toll on the boys mind and body.

He closes his eyes again and mutters, "I wantttttt the sssssssservice dogggg annnd IIIIIIIIIIIV, plllleassseee."

"Okay Kuro, we'll talk more when you're in a clearer state of mind. Just get some rest, bud. Are you in any pain or thirsty?"

Kuro nodded and slurred, "hurtsssssssss................. wannnnnt dddddddddrinnnnnk." 

The nurses then upped the pain reliever and got a cup of water from the sink in the built-in bathroom.

The boy took it gratefully and guzzled it down, giving the now empty cup back to the nurse who had stretched out her hand to grab the trash, him smiling sheepishly at her and going back to sleep.

The boy slept for another twenty minutes before waking up much more aware.

Dr. Sato, who stayed to monitor him, smiled when he saw the clear, deep amber orbs gazing at him quizzically through his glasses. 

"You had a few seizures while your brothers and friends were arguing about your treatment options. 

I'm prescribing you some stress relieving medication as well as prescribed sunglasses because those are some of your triggers. Your school and teachers will be notified about this and will take classes about how to help you through your seizures along with your brothers and friends. 

You also told me earlier that you wanted to get a service dog and the permanent IV. The stress reliever medication will be given via IV then. We would like to insert the IV by next week, when you're a bit more stable and we get your medication adjusted for optimal results. Any questions?"

"I can still hear them arguing out it the hall... Will you go tell them that I would like to speak to them? I will also need you to explain the details about everything. And, can we talk about the service dog thing later, when visiting hours are over?"

"Yes, of course."

He left swiftly and Kuro could hear Dr. Sato scolding them and then saying that they would like to talk to them.

There was a soft knock on the mahogany door and it creaked open.

"Kuro?"

Okay, so to people who just read my announcement, it technically is the next day. For the people who haven't, go read it please, I want to hear the opinions of my readers. 

I know i haven't written for a bit but school just started back so I've been a bit busy. I'm feeling very inspired to write right now so might write more shit(aka my books)

Bye!!!