Chapter 19

I honestly have no excuses as to why I haven't written anything in awhile. 

Though I had started on this chapter in mid June and written over a thousand words, I tried adding a picture and then all of my work was gone. 

Naturally, I got pissed and almost threw my computer across the room and then decided that I was going to step away from the story for awhile because I'm a bit superstitious about that kind of stuff. 

Anyway, it's currently one o'clock in the morning and Insomnia & horror movies aren't really sleeping pills. So, here I am, on the glorious internet, writing a story that I had no idea would be so popular. 

So, I want to thank everyone who has stuck with this story through out, the people who voted on every single chapter, all the kind people who took the time to comment, all the people who took the time to read it, and Wattpad for making an amazing platform where people like me can express themselves. 

I also want to thank anyone who actually took time to read all of that!!! 

Now, on to the story!!!!!!!!

As they were wheeling Kuro down to the MRI room, Kuro stopped them to talk to his brothers before they go inside. 

"No matter what the scan says, or what the doctors say, I want you both to know that I am going to fight this until the bitter end! I love you!!" 

He tells them as the nurses and interns wheel him inside the darkened room. The older and healthier 2/3 of the triplets walk into the observation room with Kyoya, a few nurses and a doctor, silently crying over their younger brothers declaration. 

Time Skip because I'm lazy

The Host club all sat around Kuro hospital bed in his normal room, playing go fish as they waited for the MRI results to come back.

Kuro was holding onto his twin panda stuffies while playing, claiming that they comforted him. 

There was a sudden knock at his door that caused everyone to still and tense up. Kuro whispered out a meek 'Come in' and squeezed the pandas tighter to his chest, adjusting his glasses nervously. 

Dr. Sato (if you're confused, go back to chapter 17) walked in with a manila folder on hand and a stoic expression on his face.

He opened up the folder and began to read from it.

"The MRI scan shows no further progressing of the cancer in your body. Your white blood  are no longer cancerous and there were no tumors present in your stomach.

 While this is good news, your lungs aren't doing as well. There are no new tumors and the ones that are still there aren't growing, nor spreading, but they are still there. You should also only need a few more rounds of chemo and some radiation and you should be cancer free.

 Now that you've been diagnosed with epilepsy, we would like to put in a permanent IV to administer the anti-convulsants instead of orally. Now, we recommend him to get the IV but there still is the choice of him taking it orally.

  I am going to also give you some pamphlets about service dogs and friends and family should probably take some classes on what to do when someone has a seizure, which we offer here, at the hospital.

 I'll let you guys have some time to make some decisions..." He says as he walks out the door.

The hosts immediately break out into arguments about the IVs and service dogs all the while Kuro sits in his bed, calmly reading the pamphlets given to him, trying to ignore the sounds of his friends yelling, insulting, and sometimes even growling at each other while they argue about decisions that aren't theirs to make.

anyone else relating to Kuro? I usually tune out people when reading. so, when i"m in hearing range of idiotic conversations and arguments, I just start reading. 

Again , I'm really sorry for not updating for so long but I'm going to try and make a schedule for writing and posting/publishing, so that might work. if anyone wants to make a schedule for me, just DM me! I currently am working on two books that haven't been published at all, The Two Lights, and this one. I'm not very good at time management so it would really help me a lot! 

I'll probably end up not sleeping at all tonight and write the next chapter or two of The Two Lights because I only have a few up right now.

 It took me an hour and a half to write all of this...I know, i know, I'm pathetic but you have to forgive my brain for making me space out at random times for who knows how long. 

Bye, loves!!!!!