Chapter 6

Third P.O.V.

Everyone heard a groan and they fall into an eerie silence as the previously sleeping boy lifted the top half of his body up off the couch.

He looks around groggily but freezes when he realizes everyone is staring at him.

“Wh-what? Is something wrong?”

They all shook their heads at him and went back to what they were doing. He turns to Hikaru with tears in his eyes.

“Did I do something wrong, Nii-san?”

Hikaru shook his head.

“No, you didn’t do anything wrong, Kuro.”

Kuro breathes a sigh of relief.

“Oh thank god.”

He stands up and looks to everyone around the room.

“I’m terribly sorry that you all had to be quiet for my sake. It was awfully rude of me to sleep in here and disturb you all. And for that, I am truly sorry. Please enjoy the rest of your time here with my brothers and the rest of the hosts.”

He sits back down in the middle of his brothers and cuddles into them and turns to the girls sitting across from them.

“Thank you though. For being quiet and letting me sleep. I really appreciate it!” He says with a closed eye smile.

All of the girls blushed deeply and some even got nose bleeds.

When he opened his eyes, and they widened when they saw the ones with nose bleeds. He bolted up with a handkerchief and started wiping the blood off of one of the girls.

“Are you okay?” He asks, eyes and voice filled with concern.

She nodded.

He smiled, “Good. I don’t know what I would’ve done if something were to happen to you ladies.”

They all blushed a bright red and he looked at them confused, his head tilting to the side in question. He turns back to his brothers.

“Did I do something, Nii-sans?”

The two oldest shook their heads.

“We’ll tell you later Kuro. It’s nothing you should be concerned about.”

“O-okay.”

Tamaki speed walks over to Hikaru and Kaoru and starts whispering to them.

“You should ask your brother if he wants to be a host. He clearly knows how to make a woman happy. And you’d get to spend more time with him if he were to join the club.”

They nod and walk over to their brother.

“Hey Kuro, do you want to join the host club with us?”

I'm sorry for everyone who is getting a lot of update notifications from me right now. But, I just want to go ahead and publish the finished chapters I have so I don't have to scroll through 25 pages worth of chapters.
👋Bye👋