See you soon, beautiful.

Rose tells Jack that she needs to go and tell the woman outside that she needs get him out of the place that is keeping him in, she gives Jack a peck on his cheek and she starts to get up when she feels Jack holding her hand, she turns around and is in awe that she has met someone so sweet, Jack kisses her knuckle and says "Good luck Rose."

Rose walks out of the room 207, she walks over to the woman who was sat at the desk working on some paper work, she walks over very calmly and says to the woman that she knows who one of the people in that room were, she says as she points to the door. The woman says that Rose can visit him, but she has to wait a few more weeks until Jack can get out of the room, Rose agrees and says okay before walking back into room 207, where Jack was staying in, she kneeled down to where Jack was sitting, she told him that he had to stay in the building for a few more weeks until he was well enough to come and live with Rose, Jack agreed but he asked Rose if she could buy him some paper and some charcoal pencils, Rose smiled because she remembered when Jack drew Rose, she said "of course." Because she loved to see Jack's art in the next few weeks flourish and become a beautiful masterpiece, she loved seeing Jack so happy.

She told Jack Goodbye, and she said that she would see him tomorrow, she also said that she wouldn't visit him every day until he could go home. Jack smiled and kissed Rose Goodbye, he said that he'll miss her and that he can't wait to see her tomorrow, he walked Rose out of the door before kissing one last time, he loved Rose dearly, he couldn't bare to loose her again, he couldn't believe that she had found him. He smiled at Rose and said...

"See you soon, beautiful."

💜