Jack... please remember me, please, I love you so much.

Two weeks later...

Rose was visiting Jack everyday until one day, Rose had a lot of work to do so she didn't get to visit Jack that one day but she promised herself that she would see him the next day, she loved Jack, she loved visiting Jack, she wishes that he could just come home already, last week when she visited he drew her a picture of the Titanic Rose loved the picture dearly but it made her cry a bit because it reminded her of the night that she thought she had lost Jack.

Jack let Rose keep the picture that he drew for her, because Rose loved it, it made her happy and sad, but she kept and hung up in her bedroom that Rose had bought for herself and Jack if he ever gets out of the hospital type place that he was kept in.

The next day.

Rose woke up the next day feeling really happy and excited because she got to see Jack, she felt like she hadn't seen him in ages even if she had seen him two days ago, she was really excited to see her lover, Jack Dawson.

She walked up to the big grey building with a Titanic picture on it then she opens the big wooden doors and then she was greeted by the woman who she met six weeks ago, I felt comfort seeing that woman because it meant that she was allowed to see Jack. Where is walked up to the woman and asked if she could go into room 207, the woman said yes and then she walked with Rose to the door and then she shut the door behind Rose before leaving, the woman didn't seem very happy, she seemed very upset and worried because she know something that Rose doesn't.

Rose walked into the room that Jack was in Jack was sat in the corner talking to this girl, Rose felt a bit jealous but she didn't seem upset because Jack was just making new friends, she walked over to chat and she smiled and said "Hey Jack, who is this?" Jack looked up the roads seem very confused because she didn't know who rose worse, Jack asked Rose "who are you? " roses smile disintegrated from her face she looked up at Jack and said "how do you not know who I am,Do you love me Jack, I'm your girlfriend" after a row said that she seem very upset and she felt scared she wondered why Jack didn't know who she was, she thought that he was just joking with her but after what you said next it scared her so much that she ran out of the room and said do you love me Jack, I'm your girlfriend" after a Rose said that she seem very upset and she felt scared, she wondered why Jack didn't know who she was, she thought that he was just joking with her but after what he said next it scared her, so much, that she ran out of the room, Jack said " i'm sorry but I don't know you, the girls have next to me is my girlfriend her name is Laura." Rose felt tears forming in her eyes the salty tears fall down her pale white skin she felt worried, she didn't know what had happened to Jack or why he was acting like this,she ran out of the room and took off to the woman that she was talking to before.

Where is walked out of the room and looked around for the woman, she found the woman turned a corner reading a magazine, she walked up to her and said "what has happened to Jack, why doesn't he know who I am?" The woman stood up and said "ummmm, Rose, can I talk to you over her, in this spare room, please." Rose hesitated at first, but then she later gave in and walked into the spare room. The woman walked in after Rose and told her that Jack had an accident the other day because he fell backwards and hit his head on the bottom of the stairs and he had a concussion and he woke up and he couldn't remember anything, When she said that Rose is crying just can't believe that check at a concussion and that I couldn't remember who rose was he felt upset because she knew Jack loved her and that she loved him and she also felt upset that he didn't know who she was. Where is thrown out of that room as fast as she could because she couldn't bear seeing the woman tell her about Jack any longer, straight into a house and she saw the Pastel pink,blue,white and pink dress that she wore on the sinking of the Titanic, she never let go that dress because it reminded her so much of Jack and that one day he will get out and come and live with her in her apartment. Words couldn't physically describe how distraught and upset she was with the news of Jack's concussion she couldn't believe that he forgot who she was and that he already made a new girlfriend and that he forgot who she was, she went home and she was hysterically crying in her room all day, every day until one day she got enough strength to go and see him, so she decided to go to the building again to confront Jack and show him pictures of her and him on the Titanic because she wanted him to remember the night that they met. When she was crying at home she looked at her pastel dress and sobbed into it until she couldn't cry any longer, she felt like she didn't want to live anymore because Jack didn't remember her, but Rose never gave up, she looked up at it and said...

"Jack... please remember me, please, I love you so much."

💕