Journal Entry #3

4.14.56 

Apologies for there being such a large break. I got a little off track there for a while, but I need to keep going with this before my teacher kills me for not getting it done. 

So, I'm back. It's April. I finished midterms. The androids are still here, though they don't do much. There's not a whole lot of crime to wipe out. 

Our workplace is a lot more dangerous. I'm afraid someone is going to die...

Mom and dad are very close to getting permanent residence in the farming community. I'm honestly excited. Once they get permanent residence then Cormac and I can come to join them, and we won't have to live out here in the shelters on oxygen rations anymore.

The farming communities are little bubble domes like the cities are, except rich people don't live there. Working-class people like my family lives there, but only a select few. It's kind of expensive for them to provide air to a whole farming community and have some oxygen left over for the domes cities and the refill stations.

But since my parents are farming experts (at least in my opinion) they got into the program and in about a month, I won't have to wear this oxygen tank everywhere I go!

Imagine that...I could breathe the air around me without fear of dying. Is that...I don't know what that would be like. Would it taste the same? Imagine...I could run and move without having to fear damage to my oxygen tank. I wonder if it would be similar to living in Kirsi's house, only no need to swap to a tank when I wanted to go outside. I could smell flowers...

I'm getting giddy just thinking about it.