•06•

Welp! The secret's out. Bella has officially found out about my family. Rosalie was beyond pissed off. I thought her reaction to the news was pretty funny, to be honest. It reminded me of when Rosalie and I first met, and she hated me with a burning fury. Now I'm pretty sure I'm her favorite person aside from Marshall.

Today, Edward had decided to bring Bella to meet the family. Emmett had asked me to come over as well since I was practically like family anyways. Of course, I didn't say no. Esme was making Italian. I loved Italian. But of course, there was a catch. I had to help cook. Since according to Carlisle and Esme, "as a member of this family, it is in my job description" I was so annoyed. I helped cook anyways though.

We all were gathered in the kitchen cooking Italian food for Bella.

Emmett and I were chopping chicken and tossing it into the bowl Rosalie was holding full of lettuce. Marshall was cutting vegetables to toss into the pan Esme had going and some were going into the salad bowl. Alice and Jasper were off doing god knows what in their bedroom.

Rosalie looked irritated as she stood with the salad bowl in her hands. There was a small tv playing behind us, giving us instructions on how to prepare the meal were making.

"Is she even Italian?" Rosalie rolled her eyes. I looked at my sister, raising a single eyebrow at her. She had a point.

"Her name is Bella," Emmett responded in a 'duh' tone. Rosalie shot my brother an annoyed look.

"Not every one with the name Bella is Italian, baby," I said to Emmett, patting his shoulder before returning to cut the vegetables in front of me.

"I'm sure she'll love it no matter what," Carlisle said. I felt Emmett and Esme stiffen up beside me, and I lifted an eyebrow as I turned to look at my mate.

"Whew, get a whiff of that," Marshall hooted, Marshall set his knife down and walked over towards Rosalie.

"Here comes the human," Rosalie singsonged. I frowned, I wished I had the enhanced senses of my family. So jealous. I saw Emmett smile at Carlisle then looked towards the doorway where Edward entered with Bella at his side.

Esme made her way towards Bella rather gracefully and stopped before her, offering a rather motherly smile, "Bella, we're making Italiano for you."

"Oh, mmm," Bella said as she pushed some of her behind her ear. I swear to God, this was the most awkward girl I have ever met. I watched her silently with an amused smile forming on my face.

"Bella, this is Esme," Edward introduced our mother while Emmett raised the knife in the air and waved at Bella. I rolled my eyes slightly at my mate, and slapped his arm gently. He flashed me a sheepish smile and set the knife down, "My mother for all intent and purposes."

"Bon giorno," Bella greeted.

"Monto Bene," Esme smiled at Bella. Carlisle turned away from the stove and walked over between Emmett and I, he smiled warmly at Bella.

"Giving us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time," Carlisle said as he dusted his hands off and grinned at Bella.

"I hope you're hungry," Esme smiled warmly.

"Yeah, absolutely," Bella nodded.

"She already ate," Edward respond, rolling his eyes slightly. Rosalie clenched her jaw and shattered the bowl of salad in her hands, causing the pieces to drop onto the ground. My eyes darted towards my sister, and I lifted an eyebrow.

She stepped over the glass and up the platform to stand at the same height as Bella and Edward. Marshal followed Rosalie onto the platform, standing beside her. She stepped a little bit in front of her mate as she glared in annoyance at our brother and Bella.