•09•

It took us a total of 3 days to drive to Phoenix, Arizona. Jasper drove the whole way. As vampires, Alice and Jasper didn't need sleep so it was easy for him to do. Me, on the other hand, I slept most of the second day. I wasn't sure if Bella did, but she was silent the whole drive. I wasn't going to lie. I was terrified, and sleeping helped me to keep from wanting to curl up into a ball and cry.

I had to be strong. For Bella and Edward. I knew Edward loved Bella very much and I love her as a sister so I had to be strong. I couldn't just have a panic attack and ruin any chance we had of protecting Bella. Alice had an idea, and no one ever went against Alice's ideas.

Once we reached the hotel, Jasper and Alice were the ones to get us checked in. Bella and I carried the few bags we had inside and to the hotel room.

Once we were safely inside of the hotel room, I immediately went to lay on the couch. Bella sat on the armchair in the living area of the hotel room. Alice and Jasper shared the loveseat. I was currently watching Alice try to convince Bella to eat the sandwich we had just ordered for her. I had already eaten mine as soon as it was placed in front of me. I was starving.

"Bella, you need to eat," I said to the brunette as I looked at her with narrowed eyes.

"They aren't eating," Bella argued as she pointed towards Alice and Jasper, and I rolled my eyes at her weak argument.

"There is nothing for them here. But there is a sandwich right in front of you. Eat it," I said, "I ate mine."

"No," Bella stated. I sighed and rolled my eyes, running a hand down the side of my face.

Bella was fighting us on it, she refused to eat until Edward called her. It was kind of immature of her really. And pointless. I was tempted to just force feed her. I refused to let her starve on my watch. If I had to, I'd make Jasper and Alice hold her down so I can shove a sandwich down her throat. Jeez was that violent or what?

"You have to eat, Bella," Alice had told her.

"I'm just not hungry, Alice," Bella argued with my short pixie of a sister.

"Yes, you are. I can hear your stomach growl all the way from over here and I'm a human. Damn it, Bella, just eat," I rolled my eyes in annoyance and I saw Bella look back at me. I raised a single eyebrow silently. She sighed as she grabbed the plate from the table. I watched her until she took a bite of the sandwich then I looked away.

I closed my eyes and laid back down, covering my face with my arm. I could finally relax a bit. My eyes abruptly opened when I heard Alice gasp. I turned my head to see her with a blank expression on her face, staring off silently.

"Alice, what is it? What do you see?" Jasper asked his mate.

"The tracker. He's just changed course," Alice said as she stared off. Bella set her plate down and looked at Alice.

"Where will it take him, Alice?" Jasper asked as he stood up to grab a piece of paper and a pencil with his speed before running back to Alice and setting the items down in front of her.

"Mirrors," Alice said as she leaned down to begin sketching, "A room full of mirrors." We watched her sketch silently.

"Edward said the visions weren't always certain," Bella spoke up. I kept my eyes on my sister's sketching, allowing Jasper to respond to Bella.

"She sees the course people are on while they're on it. If they change their minds, the vision changes," Jasper responded.

"Okay," Bella spoke softly, "So the course they tracker is on now, is gonna lead him to a ballet studio?"