Fighting back

Finally getting to the good bits;)

Two days later:

"We need to get the lights"

"Different viewpoints on the cameras please"

"Meeting at different locations"

Chatter sounded around the studios meeting room, producers and camera men running about everywhere.

The large table that the lads, Simon, pr team and James were sitting at had paper scatted all over it, coffee and tea sat in mugs going cold.

"Each if you will be taken to different locations in about half an hour where James will come and pick you up from" one of the ladies from management told them as they listened closely.

"You are to act surprised when called to get in the car, your not supposed to know the other lads will be there" she continued.

"But the fans have already seen us out together?" Liam said with a confused expression.

"They may have seen you out together but that doesn't mean you 'knew anything about this'" she said with quotation marks to emphasise her point.

They all nodded in understanding. Louis was finding it hard to concentrate on it all, not used to all the havoc and so many people telling him where to go and what to do, he had become accustomed to doing things on his own accord while being a solo act. It was all a bit much for him, and by the looks on the lads faces, they were feeling the same way.

"Can you repeat that?" Niall asked, rubbing his forehead, snapping Louis back to the real world.

"Niall concentrate for gods sake, this is important- hey don't move that, what the fuck are you doing?!" Another member of the team shouted, running off to see to the problem.

Louis sighed and sat back in his chair, resting his head against the palm of his hand.

"Right I'll go over it one more time, fucking listen up I won't be repeating myself" a man said from the far side of the table.

The way management treat them had obviously not changed after so many years. Cursing at them willy nilly, ridiculing them, bossing them around. It was tiring and often made them feel insecure about their apparent 'lack of knowledge' and 'inability to follow commands'

"In a moment, you will go for hair and makeup in the dressing rooms, you will then be taken to separate locations that neither of you know of. When you arrive you are to wait for a call letting you know when James is about to arrive and pick you up, when you enter the car you are to act surprised at the sight of the other lads, unless your the first to be picked up, in that case it will be you Zayn" he explained, earning a nod from Zayn.

"You should have all memorised the script and playlist by now so there shouldn't be a problem with knowing what's coming up next. Just be yourselves in the car and remember to be presentable for the fans, this is your first impression to them after the hiatus so if you want your fans to stick around you need to pry into them. You know by now what they want to hear from you so take that into consideration when answering questions" he said sternly.