Speech

Yo, we

Yo, we. Are. Being. Fed. LATELY🤭
_____________________________

"And the winner, of best British solo artist goes to... Harry Styles!"

The room filled with applause as Harry was announced winner; even more so than usual due to the events earlier on in the show.

Harry's jaw dropped in shock before splitting out into a wide grin across his face, his dimples showing and pearly whites gleaming. He stood up on shaky legs and was immediately pulled into Louis' arms as the man engulfed him in a bear hug.

"I knew you would win Hazza, I fucking knew it" Louis whispered into his ear as harry smiled into the crook of his neck, closing his eyes and letting the moment sink in as he listened to the ongoing applause and cheers.

"I love you so much, you deserve this, all of it" Louis continued, feeling so proud and happy that his boyfriend had succeeded just as he knew he would.

"I love you too, I couldn't have done this without you" Harry mumbled back to him as he pulled away from the hug, his heart racing with adrenaline.

"No, this was all you Haz, go get that trophy babe" Louis pressed, gesturing for Harry to go and collect his award that was waiting in the grasp of Stevie Nicks' hands, the same woman who had travelled all the way from America just to present this very award to the man she had grown to cherish and adore.

Harry gave a brief nod and quickly hugged the rest of the lads who all congratulated him on the win before he began walking towards the stage stairs. But just as quick as he walked away, he walked right back and grabbed Louis by the neck to slam their lips together in a heated kiss.

Louis was surprised at first but soon got himself together and returned the kiss with just as much passion whilst the audience erupted into screams and cheers for the action, along with the odd whistle sounding from cheeky people in the back of the room.

Harry pulled away from the kiss with a grin and sent Louis a wink before jogging up to the stage, ready to collect his award. Behind him, the entire room were on their feet congratulating him, with proud smiles on their faces for the man who had shown pure bravery to each and every one of the throughout the event.

Once on stage, harry greeted Stevie with a hug and a kiss on the cheek, thanking her for showing up even with such a long journey. She merely waved him off with a warm smile and gestured for him to take his stand at the podium.

With a shaky breath, harry turned to face the room, trophy in hand and a sparkle to his green eyes as he watched everyone clap for him. After a moment, he shook his head and began his speech, every single person in the room listening intently as silence overshadowed them.

"Well, what a crazy night this has been, I'm sure you'll all agree?" He began with his signature smile, the audience nodding in agreement.

"I didn't expect any of this to happen, not just the revelation, but the award too; which I'll start with first. Even after a decade in this industry, it still amazes me how often I get to experience moments such as these. Being up against all the other incredibly talented nominees makes me realise how special the opportunity this life has given me. And to win, makes me realise how important a role I play in other peoples lives, and how badly I want to use my recognition to my advantage for the better. I don't care for the money, or the fame, what I care about is using my voice to put out a positive message that others wouldn't get a chance to" Harry said in a slow drawl, the words sounding crisp and clear in his deep voice that was amplified by the microphone. He looked up to the fans seats before continuing.