Our story/ Part one

THIS MIGHT BE CONFUSING SO PLEASE READ:

Basically, first off, this IS technically the final chapter, Keep that in mind...

When I began writing the final chapter I knew it would be long, but I honestly didn't expect it to be as long as it is.

So far I've just finished writing this part of the chapter you're about to read, and it's already 9k words, and it's not even finished yet.

So, I'm splitting the final chapter into parts because i know how it can get tiring reading for ages no matter how good it is and I want to make this last chapter as pleasurable to read as possible for you guys.

At first I was gonna write it all out, every part of it, and then post each part at the same time so you can just read it how you please, but it's taking too long and I thought that whilst I'm finishing writing the other parts of this chapter, you can read the first part.

So to be clear; what you're about to read is part one of the final chapter, and the following part of the final chapter will be up when I've finished it.

Once all the parts are posted, consider all parts the final chapter but just split up, okay? If that makes sense?

Sigh, I don't know if I explained that well or if you understand but enjoy anyway, and thank you for reading reunion.

Expect another part of the chapter after this, ITS NOT THE END YET!!!
_____________________________

Two weeks later:

"Are you ready for this?" Harry asked Louis as they took a seat on the couch placed in front of the camera.

They were in a dimly lit studio, cameras and lights placed in front of them ready to begin recording. Everyone was behind the scenes watching, from the crew to friends and family members; ready to re-live their story from their point of view.

"Yeah, I think so. You remember everything right?" Louis replied, speaking in a hushed tone as the crew bustled around behind the equipment.

"Of course, how could I ever forget? I remember everything from the first time I met you" Harry reassured, brushing his thumb over Louis hand gently with his fingers interlocked with his boyfriends smaller ones.

"Me too, everything" Louis replied, smiling softly at Harry.

"Okay, are you guys ready, we're filming in two minutes" The camera man called, taking his place behind the lens in his director chair.

"We're ready" Harry replied with a nod, before kissing Louis on the lips, lingering a little afterwards.

Louis smiled and looked around the room, everyone he loved and cared for mingling with one another. The lads were sat together with smiles on their faces, and when they noticed Louis looking they put their thumbs up for encouragement. Louis' sisters were sat on the floor talking with one another, laughing and pulling funny faces whilst taking pictures. A few of their friends were chatting with one another, drinks in their hands as they caught up, having not seen each other in months. Harrys mum and sister were looking on fondly at the couple, seeming to be talking about them but blushed and smiled sheepishly when they were caught staring.